If we could start each day off with a waltz down Main Street, U.S.A. with a Disneyland treat in hand, we totally would.
Buuut, since we can’t move into Sleeping Beauty Castle (a girl can dream), you can make your morning a bit more magical with this classic Disney recipe!
Although you might be able to find them ALL over the parks in places like the Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Schmoozies!, and Surfside Lounge, now you can make Disneyland’s Pumpkin Muffins from the comfort of your own home! And, boy, are they YUMMY!!
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 cup bread flour (or substitute all-purpose flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 5-ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tablespoon cold, unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Sift together cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together sugar and eggs until pale yellow in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Blend in oil and pumpkin purée until mixture is smooth.
- Blend half of flour mixture into egg mixture until just combined. Scrape sides of bowl, then stir in raisins. Add remaining flour mixture to batter, mixing just until combined.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan, filling about 3/4 full.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mash butter with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon streusel on each muffin.
- Bake 18 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 325°F and bake 5 minutes more or until golden brown.
Want more breakfast recipes for the week? Check out our full list of Disney treats and eats you can make at home here!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be baking a batch of these Pumpkin Muffins soon? Let us know in the comments below!