Disney World’s phased reopening plan has really kicked into high gear!
We finally know which Magic Kingdom attractions will be open starting July 11th (along with Disney’s Animal Kingdom on July 11th as well as Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Epcot on July 15th, too!).
And now we’re back to share with you a few more details regarding what you can expect to see and do at Magic Kingdom once the theme park reopens!
Magic Kingdom Entertainment
Since character greetings, parades, and fireworks shows are being temporarily postponed, Disney has decided to cook up a fresh batch of entertainment! The daytime Festival of Fantasy parade won’t be moseying down Main Street, U.S.A. for the time being, but smaller processionals will be featured randomly throughout the day! Here are some of the new “character cavalcades” guests can look forward to seeing soon:
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Character Cavalcades throughout the day, with Guest-favorite Disney friends appearing along the parade route—which will include:
- The Royal Princess Processional
- Mickey & Friends Cavalcade
- Fantasyland Friends Cavalcade
- A Goofy Cavalcade
- Tinker Bell & the Lost Treasure
Magic Kingdom Shopping
And here’s the complete list of stores you’ll be able to shop at in Magic Kingdom!
- Arribas Brothers
- Baby Care
- Big Al’s
- Box Office Gifts
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin Photos
- Crystal Arts
- Fantasy Faire
- Hundred Acre Goods
- Island Supply by Sunglass Hut
- Main Street Confectionery
- Memento Mori
- Mickey’s Star Traders
- Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar
- Rubio Arts
- Sir Mickey’s
- Splashdown Photos
- Strollers & Wheelchairs
- The Chapeau
- Tomorrowland Light & Power Co.
- TTC Cart / Wheelchairs
- Uptown Jewelers & Cinema
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
We’ll continue to update these lists as more information becomes available, so hang tight!
Click HERE To See FULL LISTS of the Rides, Attractions, Shopping, Entertainment, and MORE Opening in Disney World Theme Parks Next Month!
Tell us which shop you’ll be hitting up first when Magic Kingdom reopens in the comments below!