But Disney World APs aren’t the only folks landing some sweet deals right now. In fact, if you’re a Florida resident, you can save a lot of money booking a room at Disney World right now, too.
With this exclusive new offer, Florida Residents can enjoy discounted rates on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 9th through September 30th, 2020.
Rooms are limited and length of stay requirements may apply. Florida residents will have until September 30th, 2020 to book these rates. Click here to see the list of Disney World resort hotels that will be reopening along with their scheduled reopening dates.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
We’ll keep an eye out for more discount news for everybody else, but for now, the general public can still take advantage of the Sun & Fun deal which you can read more about here!
Are you a Florida resident? Let us know if you’ll be taking advantage of this special offer in the comments below!