There’s nothing quite like a good EPCOT festival.
We were super excited to see that the 2020 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is returning this year despite the global health crisis, and now we know WHERE we’ll be EATING around the fest!
Disney just confirmed the return of 16 Holiday Kitchens to the 2020 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays PLUS several additional locations that will be serving up Holiday eats! We already knew that American Holiday Table and Bavaria Holiday Kitchen would be returning, but now we know WAY more!
The 2020 Holiday Kitchens include:
- American Holiday Table (American Adventure) — “Enjoy a seasonal salute—dig into traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.” We know Slow-Roasted Turkey will be returning!
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany) — “Willkommen—help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.” Pork Schnitzel is making a reappearance this year!
- Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza) — “Toast the holidays with breathtaking beverages that include the Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic).”
- Festival Favorites (World Showplace) — “From blackened bass to duck confit, from frozen s’mores to tropical eggnog—come and get your very own favorites!”
- Holiday Hearth (World Showplace) — “Discover the hearth you’ll call home, with special desserts, milkshakes, hot cocoa and so much more.”
- Holiday Sweets & Treats (Promenade Refreshments) — “Rock around the Christmas tree with goodies sure to top the “nice” list.
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (Between Morocco and France) — “Propose a toast to life—sink your teeth into classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.”
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen (France) — “Feast on très magnifique fare, wine and specialty cocktails from the France Pavilion.”
- Mele Kalikimaka (Showcase Plaza) — “Savor the flavor of fabulous, festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawa i‘i.”
- Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico) — “Feliz Navidad—celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare at the Mexican Pavilion!”
- Prost! (World Showplace) — “Spread some holiday cheer with a cool brew from some of the finest regional breweries.”
- Sapphire Holiday Kitchen (Morocco) — “Spice up your life with the exotic flavors of North Africa—visit the Morocco Pavilion for intriguing cuisine!”
- Shanghai Holiday Kitchen (China) — “Have yourself a merry little meal—tempt taste buds with popular plates and potables from the China Pavilion!”
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan) — “Please your palate with an array of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.”
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (Italy) — “Mangiare—savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!”
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada) — “Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.” Disney shared a NEW item at this booth will be Beef Bourguignon!
Plus, the additional locations:
- Funnel Cake — “Satisfy your sweet tooth with a new holiday classic: Sweet Potato Casserole Funnel Cake.”
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company® — “Salute the season with the usual selection of coffees, plus the tasty Caramel Tinsel Latte and Donut for the holidays.”
- Refreshment Outpost — “Chow down on this year’s holiday surprise: Warm Brown Sugar Stuffed Pretzel with Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce. (Sorry, guess it’s not a surprise now.)”
- Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza) — “Savor the flavor of holiday poutine and toast the season with specials like T.G. Lee Eggnog with Spiced Rum.”
It looks like Citrus Blossom and Festival Favorites will be sticking around from the 2020 Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, but with some new items! Plus, there are two NEW booths with Mele Kalikimaka and Holiday Hearth!
We can’t WAIT to eat our way around this festival, especially since there a THREE MORE booths than last year! Plus, can we talk about that Brown Sugar Stuffed Pretzel? Umm, we’re so here for that!
We also JUST shared that the Cookie Stroll is returning this year, so pick out your best stretchy pants and get ready to get your cookie on! Wow! We’ve got lots more news about Festival of the Holidays so stay tuned as we report on it ALL!
Will you be headed to the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays? Tell us in the comments!