We always keep a close eye on food at Disney World — that’s our job! That’s why we’ve been busy eating our way around the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, nomming on cookies, snacking on amazing dishes, and getting our drink on.
But we haven’t forgotten all the other great dining spots at Disney World. We’re still tracking menu updates and changes as we find them!
So we’ve put together a full list of all the menu changes that have happened this past week at Disney World, just in case you missed our original posts about them!
Disney World Resorts
One of our most beloved desserts of all time comes from ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. However, Ohana is currently closed, but that wonderful ‘Ohana Bread Pudding recently got added to the Kona Cafe menu. Seriously, we’re crying happy tears over its return.
It isn’t actually listed on the menu, so you have to ask for it, and it will depend on if it’s available at the time. But we’re so happy it’s back!
Over at Magic Kingdom, Friar’s Nook started serving breakfast again! The current menu features a Breakfast Sandwich (with bacon, egg, and cheddar cheese on a multigrain croissant with potato barrels) for $8.79, Sausage and Gravy Tots (potato barrels with sausage gravy) for $5.49, and Cinnamon-Sugar Doughnuts for $4.99.
We’re always happy to see more breakfast options at the parks, so this is good news for those who like to have their morning meal at Magic Kingdom.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Tamu Tamu Refreshments
Speaking of breakfast, Tamu Tamu Refreshments at Animal Kingdom has also started to serve breakfast again!
Options include the Colossal Mickey Cinnamon Roll, a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit, a Guava and Cream Cheese Danish, a Honey Pistachio Croissant, and more!
Breakfast drink options include Simply Orange Orange Juice, African Coffee with Amarula Cream Liqueur, and more!
The previous Tamu Tamu breakfast menu was more limited, so we’re excited about some new items!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Woody’s Lunch Box
We are SO happy that Woody’s Lunch Box has reopened! However, the first menu we got for Woody’s was missing a very important item — Totchos! Yes, these are basically tater tots (ahem…potato barrels) done up like nachos, but WE LOVE THEM. Fortunately, Woody’s added them back to the menu before its reopening. Whew.
We’re so glad that these babies are back!
- Chicken quesadillas have a new description: cajun chicken, Monterey jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and pico de gallo.
- Awesome Appetizer Adventure no longer has a “buffalo-style” option, no longer notes it’s shareable for three people, and increased price from $10.99 to $11.99.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip price increase from $9.99 to $12.99
- Chicken Strips price increase from $11.99 to $12.99
- Shrimp Scampi Flatbread price increase from $13.99 to $14.99
Soups and Salads
- Paradise House Salad now comes with croutons
- Big Islander Chicken Caesar Salad price increase from $19.99 to $20.99
- China Island Chicken Salad price increase from $18.99 to $19.99
- Jungle Turkey Wrap now comes with coleslaw plus choice of side
- Pastalaya Shrimp no longer has the Caribbean Rice option.
- Taste of the Islands price increase from $30.99 to $31.99
- Korean Spicy Stir-Fry has chicken described as tempura-style and jasmine rice no longer mentioned as steamed
- Sparkling Volcano no longer has a note that it’s big enough for three or more
- Tribal Cheesecake now includes chocolate sauce in addition to raspberry sauce
We’re all about adding an extra sauce to dessert so that last option sounds yummy!
- Chips and Salsa is gone, but new dip options have been added.
- P37 Salsa for $6
- P37 Queso Dip for $12
- P37 Guacamole Dip for $14
- P37 Spinach Dip for $14
- Paradiso 37 Dipping Trio with salsa, guacamole, and queso for $16
- Beef Empanadas now described as “San Juan-style” and no longer have the pineapple chutney option
- Border Nachos now listed to serve two people and includes corn tortillas, cheese sauce, chili con carne, P37 Cheese, shredded lettuce, sour cream, pico de gallo, and jalapenos. Price increased from $18 to $19.
- The South American Crazy Corn has returned for $16.
- Classic Caesar with Steak, the Classic Caesar with Shrimp, and the Classic Caesar with Chicken are no longer on the menu
- NEW: Wall Street Caesar Salad for $14.00.
- NEW: Harbour Island Tropical Salad for $19.00
- NEW: Sonora Ranchero Salad for $24.00
- NEW: Peel Street Chopped Salad for $16.00.
- NEW: Napa Valley Vegan Flatbread for $22.00
- NEW: Philadelphia Flatbread for $22.00, and
- NEW: Havana Flatbread for $20.00.
- Handhelds section of the menu is gone, with burgers moved under Entrees
- P37 Veggie Burger featuring a “plant-based burger.” replaced with P37 Veggie Burger featuring a “plant-based burger”
- Big Smoke Poutine has returned for $18
- New menu item: Peruvian Salchipapas, with P37 Fries, sliced sausage, aji amarillo, cilantro-lime crema for $16.00
- NEW: Patagonian Seared Salmon for $33.00
- NEW: Authentic Nola Shrimp Po’Boy for $23.00.
- NEW: Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich for $21.00
- NEW: Honolulu Pulled Pork Sandwich for $18.00
- NEW: North Carolina Style BBQ Pork Ribs for $30.00
- NEW: Mexican Burger for $21.00
- Cedar Plank-roasted Salmon Filet is no longer on the menu
- Herb Roasted Half Chicken is now called LaPaz Roasted Half Chicken
- NEW: Mexico City Churros for $12
- NEW: Brazilian Brigadeiro for $13
- NEW: Florida Sunshine Orange Cake for $14
- Trimmed down to just a cheeseburger, cheese pizza, hot dog, and chicken tenders
- NEW: Pao de Queijo, a Brazilian cheese bread, for $9
- French fries now have the option of coming wasabi, BBQ, or truffle style
The churros especially look different from what we’re used to seeing!
- The Rack of Heaven ribs price increase from $29 to $31
- Scallop Forest price increase from $18 to $20
- Pork Hash Tagged price increase from $17 to $18
- The Anglo Irish Eggs Benedict price increase from $17 to $18
- The Hipsters Lament price increase from $18 to $19
- Pancakes Diaspora price increase from $14 to $15
- Swapped the North Atlantic Seafood Pie for Pie in the Sky Chicken
- Fish & Chips price increase from $24 to $26
- OMG Burger price increase from $17 to $18
- Bangin’ Bangers & Mighty Mash price increase from $23 to $24
- The Shepherd’s to Die for Pie, price increase from $20 to $24
- Pie in the Sky Chicken price increase from $22 to $25
Raglan Road also saw some price increases on beverages.
We’ll keep an eye on all menus at Disney World and let you know when we spot more changes!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you been to any of these restaurants recently? Let us know in the comments!