While the 2020 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is currently in full swing, another festival is just around the corner!
That’s right, just a few days after the current EPCOT festival ends, another one is set to begin! The 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is set to run from January 8th through February 22nd. And while Disney already announced a new Food Studio for the upcoming festival, we now have a full list of which booths to expect!
Disney just confirmed the return of 15 festival Food Studios, in addition to the new Food Studio, PLUS several additional locations that will be serving up festival eats!
The 2021 Food Studios include:
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure) — “Treat your taste buds to savory plates like beef Wellington and pan-seared scallops. Here, you’ll also find the artist palette jumbo chocolate-chip cookie along with assorted beer and wine.”
- Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza) — “Refresh your spirit with beverages from Florida Orange Groves Winery or an orange cream shake served in a souvenir Orange Bird sipper cup.”
- Cuisine Classique (Germany) — “Prepare to be amazed with these hearty braised bites and traditional Old World delights—like red wine-braised short rib, coq au vin, and opera cake. Pair your dish with a glass of wine or beer.”
- Decadent Delights (Promenade Refreshments) — “Satisfy your sweet tooth with raspberry or lemon soft-serve ice cream. Plus, discover a variety of refreshing beers.”
- The Deconstructed Dish (Showcase Plaza) — “Discover delicious dishes that dazzle! Enjoy a deconstructed take on favorite foods like the Reuben, BLT, and strawberry cheesecake. Or, sip on chai tea shake that showcases favorite breakfast flavors.”
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico) — “Embark on a culinary journey south of the border and sample Mexican-inspired cuisine like pork belly pastor, chile rellenos, and chocolate tacos.”
- Goshiki (Japan) — “Stop by this food studio for popular items like sushi donuts and vegetable gyoza. Plus, sip on sake or try the pink snow—a refreshing beverage featuring sake, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and Calpico.”
- Festival Favorites (World Showplace) — “Discover Guest-favorite dishes, like charcuterie, Remy’s ratatouille, the lemon blood-orange tart, and a jumbo chocolate-chip cookie. Plus, sip on a coffee cocktail or tasty microbrew.”
- Painter’s Palate (World Showplace) — “Sample this palatable assortment of delicacies—like prime steak tartare, salt-roasted beet tartare, and a tantalizing pistachio cake with cherry mousse and Morello cherries.”
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France) — “Discover delightful French treats and baked goods, from savory to sweet—including warm brie in a bread bowl, a black winter truffle croissant and a trio of house-made macarons. Pair your dish with a French wine or frozen martini.”
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy) — “Get a taste of Italy, with a twist! This food studio serves up arancini, lobster ravioli, and cream-filled Italian donuts—along with Italian beer, wine, and cocktails.”
- Masterpiece Kitchen (Canada) — “Raise your glass and celebrate this fabulous fusion of food and wine. Highlights include wild mushroom risotto, the salmon and cream gâteau, and a luscious panna cotta. Plus, discover wines to complement each culinary creation.”
- Mosaic Canteen (Morocco) — “Savor the bold flavors of Morocco in delectable dishes like harissa-roasted rack of lamb and a Mediterranean flatbread with Za’atar pesto.”
- The Painted Panda (China) — “Treat your senses to Chinese dishes, like pork and water chestnut meatballs or the Sichuan red hot mala shrimp. Plus, enjoy bubble tea, draft beer and a variety of Chinese-inspired cocktails.”
- Pop Eats (Showcase Plaza) — “Unearth the tasty treasures and tantalizing textures of modern art-inspired eats! Highlights include the colorful almond frangipane cake and the ever-popular Pop’t Art—a modern-designed sugar cookie with strawberry filling. Plus, choose from savory dishes, like shrimp ceviche or tomato soup with grilled cheese.”
- Vibrante & Vívido – NEW! (Between Morocco & France) — “Enjoy bright, fresh flavors in dishes both savory and sweet—like a passion fruit mousse or a chilled seafood cocktail. Pair your food with an island-inspired smoothie, piña colada, or daiquiri.”
Plus, the additional locations:
- Refreshment Port — “Serving lobster poutine, traditional poutine, chicken breast nuggets, refreshing beverages, and more.”
- Refreshment Outpost — “Serving plant-based bratwurst, warm brown-sugar-stuffed pretzels, frozen slushies, beers, and more.”
- Funnel Cake — “Serving a red velvet funnel cake topped with cream cheese icing and pixie dust.”
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all in-park locations) — “Serving a unique, art-inspired latte paired with a doughnut at each location.”
So, it looks like Citrus Blossom and Festival Favorites will still be sticking around (with some different items!) after appearing in several consecutive EPCOT festivals. We’re looking forward to trying the eats at the new booth, and seeing some of our returning favorites as well!
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for full menus from the festival booths, as well as additional updates to the entertainment offerings. Be sure to stay tuned to Disney Food Blog for all of the latest EPCOT festival news!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Festival of the Arts Food Studio? Let us know in the comments!