When it comes to snacks in Disney World, there are LOTS of them!
Some snacks are meh, some are killer and must-eat, and others are just plain iconic to the Disney parks. We took to Instagram to let YOU battle it out between snacks, and we are shocked by some of the answers! We gave you some pretty difficult pairings to choose between, but let’s take a look at what the voters said!
Nutella Waffle vs. Funnel Cake
Our first match up included items from Sleepy Hollow Refreshments! We made you choose between the Nutella Waffle and the Funnel Cake, and it was a close race!
Ultimately, the Nutella Waffle won with 51% of the vote and the Funnel Cake got 49% of the vote.
You really can’t go wrong with either one! We think the Nutella Waffle is a must-grab snack with fresh fruit, and Nutella (obviously), so we’d have to agree. We love a good theme park funnel cake, but the Nutella Waffle is more unique…plus CHOCOLATE!
Peter Pan Float vs. Buffalo Chicken Tots
For our second match-up, we chose a couple of snacks from neighboring eateries Storybook Treats and Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom. Unlike the last pairing these two are pretty different from each other: Peter Pan’s Float and Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots!
This was also a tight margin of votes, but the Peter Pan Float was victorious in the end with 55% of the vote! Not far behind, the Buffalo Tots finished with 45%!
We ADORE both of these Disney snacks. Because of how iconic Dole Whip is to Disney World, it’s a hard one to beat (especially when it looks like Peter Pan and features lime Dole Whip — which you can’t get anywhere else in Disney World most of the time), but the Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots (which are tots with buffalo chicken, celery, bleu cheese, and garlic ranch, are a fan-favorite as well. There aren’t many spicy snacks in Disney, so we give these tots credit for that!
Totchos vs. Lunch Box Tarts
Over in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we picked from the newly reopened Woody’s Lunch Box for the next showdown. We made you pick between two more fan-favorites. It’s Totchos versus Lunch Box Tarts!
This decision was not nearly as close as the last two because Totchos won with 64% of the vote! We were a little surprised that Lunch Box Tarts, which are basically homemade Pop Tarts, only walked away with 36%!
Although there are other loaded tots in Disney World, both of these snacks are exclusive to Toy Story Land. We were so glad to try these snacks at the reopening of this restaurant, and for us, this would be a hard decision. However, it seemed pretty easy for our voters! We can’t be mad though, Totchos are topped with beef and bean chili, shredded cheese, queso, tomatoes, corn chips, sour cream, and green onion, and they are SO good.
Read our full review of the Woody’s Lunch Box reopening
Night Blossom vs. Cheeseburger Pods
For the next duel, we are heading to Pandora in Disney’s Animal Kingdom! In this match-up, we paired the Night Blossom from Pongu Pongu and the Cheeseburger Pods from Satu’li Canteen.
The Cheeseburger Pods won by a whopping 61%, leaving the Night Blossom with 39% of your votes!
While the Night Blossom, which features limeade with apple and desert pear flavors and boba balls, is one of our favorite unique drinks that you can grab in Disney World, these Cheeseburger Pods are hard to beat! The pods taste JUST like a McDonald’s cheeseburger and are a fan-favorite. They even added them back onto the adult menu because people love them that much!
Dole Whip vs. Spring Rolls
This last match-up is the hardest of them all. Drum roll please! We asked you to save either Dole Whip or Spring Rolls!
We know, we know, it’s SO hard to pick between these truly iconic Disney snacks, but the people have spoken. Dole Whip wins by a landslide with 74% of the vote, leaving Spring Rolls in the dust with 26%! Wow!
We thought this one would be a little closer, but it makes sense because of how long Dole Whip has been associated with Disney. Perhaps many of our voters just hadn’t tried the Spring Rolls yet? It’s hard to say goodbye to Spring Rolls because of their fun flavors, like cheeseburger or pizza, but Dole Whip is an OG treat we can’t live without!
Here’s everything you need to know about the history of Dole Whip
Thank goodness we aren’t ACTUALLY choosing between these snacks, because we couldn’t picture Disney without any one of them. We hope you had fun voting on this poll, and keep an eye out on the DFB Instagram account for the next Disney poll or showdown!
Castle Dream Lights vs. Holiday Projections: 11,000 Disney Fans Voted And We Have The Results!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.
Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.
Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!
Save 25% on the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining with code WDW2023.
Do you disagree with which Disney snacks were saved? Let us know in the comments!
Leave a Reply