The 2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is once again featuring a listing of Gluten Free items as Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
You’ll be able to view which menu items are gluten free in the Flower and Garden Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
Click here to see the menus AND photos of all the food from the 2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
And don’t forget — some items can be made Gluten Free by leaving off a component (bread, for instance). Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Outdoor Kitchens if this is an option.
2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Gluten Free Items
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (Gluten/wheat friendly; Plant-based; Garden Graze)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream (Gluten/wheat friendly)
- Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta (Gluten/wheat friendly) (New)
- Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard, and Duck Jus (Gluten/wheat friendly)
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction (Gluten/wheat friendly)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Gluten/wheat friendly; Plant-based; Garden Graze)
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (Gluten/wheat-friendly) (new)
- Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano (Gluten/wheat friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera (Gluten/wheat friendly)
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (Gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze)
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)