EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays may be over, but we’re gearing up for the next big festival, which begins next week!
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine debuted last year and is designed to take guests on a vibrant tour around EPCOT to try a variety of dishes based on certain colors. Participating guests can get a Wonderful Walk Passport, which will list five items from various food booths at the festival.
For each dish, guests get a sticker to put into their passport and once they have all five stickers, they can turn it in to the Decadent Delights booth for a complimentary, special reward! And now we know what the five dishes will be! Here they are:
- Red will be represented by Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade from Festival Favorites.
- Blue will be represented by Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema from Vibrante & Vivido
- Green will be represented by Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries from The Painter’s Palate
- Pink will be represented by Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta from Masterpiece Kitchen
- Orange will be represented by Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Orange Chocolate Mousse from Mosaic Canteen
The reward for completing this colorful food journey is The Artist Palette Cookie!
We really enjoyed the walk last year and we can’t wait to do it again — and we’ll be sure to let you know what we think when we do!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be attending this year’s Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments!