Disney World is currently under limited operations due to the new health and safety regulations.
Many restaurants, resorts, and attractions have been reopening in the last several months. However, a few will remain closed for the time being. Some are closed for scheduled refurbishments while others have been unavailable since the theme parks closed back in March. We’ve been keeping tabs on closures throughout the year. So, to help you plan, we’ve listed every attraction and resort that will be closed for the month of February 2021!
Disney World Resorts
Disney World Resorts have been slowly reopening in the past few months. Some are still closed and others have reopening dates coming soon! The following resorts are closed in February 2021.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo House
- All-Star Sports Resort
- All-Star Music Resort
- All-Star Movies Resort
- Beach Club Resort
- Boardwalk Inn
- Wilderness Lodge
- Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter Resorts
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Open for DVC Guests and Dining Visitors
While the resorts are “closed,” many of the hotels are open for guests staying in Disney Vacation Club rooms. Some restaurants are also open for guests who would like to visit the resorts for dining. Here all the hotels that are open for DVC reservations and dining!
- Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village and Jambo House
- Boulder Ridge Villas and Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Beach Club Villas
- Boardwalk Villas
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Resort Reopen Dates
We have reopening dates for three of the Disney World. You’ll notice that Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is undergoing a big transformation at the moment. The monorail platform has been demolished while work is being done on the entryway. The resort is still open for dining and DVC guests.
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort — March 22
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort — May 30
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge — June 6th
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort — Summer 2021
Disney World Attractions
Attractions Closed for Refurbishments
Some attractions are temporarily closed with no official reopen date. A select few are closed for scheduled refurbishments as well. The rides closed for refurb are listed below with current reopening dates. These dates are subject to change.
- Walt Disney World Railroad — No official reopening date
- Kali River Rapids — April 1st, 2021
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover — March 1st, 2021
- The Hall of Presidents — No official reopening date
- Mad Tea Party — March 5th, 2021
- Tom Sawyer Island — February 5th, 2021
- Liberty Belle Riverboat — February 5th, 2021
Magic Kingdom Attractions with No Scheduled Reopen Dates
The remaining attractions are closed for various health and safety reasons. The splash zones and play areas are high-touch areas and have been closed for safety. And other shows and attractions are closed while the park operates under limited operations. Magic Kingdom has the following attractions closed in February.
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade
- Main Street Vehicles
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- A Pirate’s Adventure — Treasures of the Seven Seas
EPCOT Attractions with No Scheduled Reopen Dates
Most of the unavailable attractions in EPCOT are located at The Seas with Nemo and Friends building. Some are highly interactive so they have been closed temporarily for safety.
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Advanced Training Lab
- Bruce’s Shark World
- Project Tomorrow: Inventing the Wonders of the Future
Additionally, in February the Rose & Crown Dining Room at the United Kingdom pavilion in EPCOT is set to temporarily close for refurbishment beginning on February 15th through early spring.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Attractions with No Scheduled Reopen Dates
Many of the shows in Hollywood Studios are closed temporarily and Star Wars: Launch Bay is being used as a Relaxation Station.
- Star Wars: Launch Bay
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Attractions with No Scheduled Reopen Dates
It was recently announced that the Festival of the Lion King will reopen with a newly modified show this summer. Finding Nemo: the Musical and a play area will remain closed at this time.
- Boneyard Play Area
- Finding Nemo: the Musical
Water Park Closures
These are all of the known closures for Disney World. All of the reopening dates for attractions and resorts are highly subject to change. We’ve seen several of the dates change in the past few months. We suggest keeping up with DFB and Disney World’s online refurbishment calendar to stay updated!