It’s almost time for EPCOT’s 2021 Flower and Garden Festival!
The festival runs from March 3rd through July 5th, 2021 — that’s less than a week away! While we’ve already shown you the just-released menu, taken a look at the topiaries, and highlighted some fun activities, there’s more news to share!
The Garden Graze is returning to the Flower and Garden Festival this year! This food stroll highlights five of the festival’s offerings. Try each to get a stamp on your Festival Passport, then bring your Passport to Pineapple Promenade for a prize!
The Garden Graze is located in your FREE Festival Passport — but keep in mind that you will have to purchase each of the offerings listed to receive your prize. Last year, that prize was a Lime Dole Whip in a commemorative Flower and Garden Festival Glass. YUM!
One of the BEST parts about this food stroll is that you don’t have to complete it all in one day! That means you can chill and have fun at the fest without worrying about getting ALL that food at once. When you do eventually finish your stroll, just remember to show a Cast Member at Pineapple Promenade your fully-stamped Festival Passport!
Here are all the Garden Graze stops this year:
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West): Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods (Showcase Plaza): Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based).
- Refreshment Outpost: Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany): Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco): Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based)
We’ll be sure to try out the Garden Graze and let you know what we think! As always, stay tuned to DFB for more Disney news.
Are you going to try the Garden Graze this year? Let us know in the comments!