It’s been another wild week at Disney World, but we’re not complaining!
We spent a lot of it eating all kinds of green food, and then St. Patrick’s Day was over and BOOM! It’s Easter! And now we’re eating a ton of Easter treats. But while we’re doing that, we’re also tracking what’s going on with Disney World restaurant menus so you can stay updated on everything you need to know.
So let’s get to it!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Don’t worry, the Ronto Wrap is still available, but we’ve got good news for plant-based eaters — there are two new plant-based options!!! The Zuchii Wrap is made with grilled zucchini, smoky chickpea onion slaw, creamy garlic tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in a warm pita. It’s $11.99. (We really liked this one).
There’s also a Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap is made with plant-based “egg,” smoky chickpea onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in a warm pita. You can get it now for $11.49.
There’s a brand NEW place to grab Mickey waffles at Disney World: Hollywood Scoops. For $9.50, you can get a Mickey Waffle with blueberries, whipped cream, and syrup. We got ours with strawberry compote.
We would’ve preferred just regular strawberries, but it’s a Mickey Waffle, and it was still fun AND yummy.
There’s a brand new item on the menu over at Pecos Bill — a Taco Trio, which is Tacos topped with Lettuce, Tomato, and Shredded Cheese for $10.99.
A Fish/Shellfish Allergy friendly option is also available with your choice of Three Fillings and Toppings from the Fixin’s Bar.
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
The “Plant-Based” part of the menu here is gone, but it’s been replaced with an Allergy-Friendly Menu with the following:
- American Breakfast — Two Eggs Any-Style served with Potatoes and choice of Bacon or Fresh Fruit (For Gluten/Wheat, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $15.
- Salted Caramel-Apple French Toast — with choice of Sausage, Bacon, or Fresh Fruit (For Fish/Shellfish and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies) for $12
- Country Ham and Cheddar Omelet — with Arugula and Seasonal Fruit. (Egg Whites and additional toppings available upon request.) (For Gluten/Wheat, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $15
- Eggs Benedict — Poached Eggs, Slow-roasted Barbecued Pork Loin, Roasted Tomatoes, English Muffin, Spiced Herb Hollandaise, and served with Potatoes (For Fish/Shellfish and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies) for $15
- Dark Chocolate Waffles — Dried Cherry Compote, Espresso-Mascarpone Cream, Chocolate Shavings, and a choice of Bacon or Sausage (For Fish/Shellfish and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies for $13
- Mickey Waffles — Allergy-Friendly Batter with Bacon or Sausage (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $12
- Breakfast Protein Bowl — Choice of Tofu Scramble or Eggs with Quinoa, Sweet Potatoes, Chard, and Kale, Plant-based Sausage, Chocolate-Avocado Toast, Pickled Carrots, and Carrot-Ginger Dressing (Plant-based) (For Fish/Shellfish and Peanut Allergies) for $17
Although there were not a ton of updates, there were some very exciting ones! There’s a new quick and easy way to get a batch of Mickey waffles, and there are not one, but TWO new versions of the Ronto Wrap for plant-based eaters. Those are all the updates we have this week — but stay tuned, because we’ll be back next week with more!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Where’s the last place you ate at Disney World? How was it? Let us know in the comments!