Looking for a fun — and tasty — way to treat MOM for Mother’s Day?
Joining the Mother’s Day dining options in Disney World this coming Sunday is a fun twist on Brunch — served up with a side of rock n’ roll and roses — in Disney Springs with the Mother’s Day Brunch at City Works Eatery and Pour House!
From 10AM – 3PM on Sunday, May 9th, the Mother’s Day Brunch takes the weekly Rock N’ Roll Brunch at City Works and adds in a complimentary rose for your guest of honor — MOM!
And joining the fun brunch dishes like Jon Bun Jovi (YES!!), Easy Like Sunday Morning, Chak Shuka Khan and The Boss is a special offering coming to the menu for the occasion…
How about a toast for Mom with a “Momosa” Flight!!
Guests can choose four of the options below — and they’ll be topped with sparkling wine!
• Classic – orange juice
• Mulemosa – vodka, ginger beer, lime juice
• Bellini – peach Schnapps, orange juice
• Aperol – Aperol, orange juice
• Tropical – Malibu rum, pineapple juice, grenadine
• Sangria – dry cider, triple sec, fresh fruit, mint
• Rosé – Ketel grapefruit rosé vodka, orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice
• Paloma – Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, Sprite, tajin
How will you be treating Mom this Mother’s Day? Please let us know with a comment!