Looking for a fun — and tasty — way to treat MOM for Mother’s Day?
Joining the Mother’s Day dining options in Disney World this coming Sunday is a fun twist on Brunch — served up with a side of rock n’ roll and roses — in Disney Springs with the Mother’s Day Brunch at City Works Eatery and Pour House!
From 10AM – 3PM on Sunday, May 9th, the Mother’s Day Brunch takes the weekly Rock N’ Roll Brunch at City Works and adds in a complimentary rose for your guest of honor — MOM!
And joining the fun brunch dishes like Jon Bun Jovi (YES!!), Easy Like Sunday Morning, Chak Shuka Khan and The Boss is a special offering coming to the menu for the occasion…
How about a toast for Mom with a “Momosa” Flight!!
Guests can choose four of the options below — and they’ll be topped with sparkling wine!
• Classic – orange juice
• Mulemosa – vodka, ginger beer, lime juice
• Bellini – peach Schnapps, orange juice
• Aperol – Aperol, orange juice
• Tropical – Malibu rum, pineapple juice, grenadine
• Sangria – dry cider, triple sec, fresh fruit, mint
• Rosé – Ketel grapefruit rosé vodka, orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice
• Paloma – Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, Sprite, tajin
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
How will you be treating Mom this Mother’s Day? Please let us know with a comment!