Have you gotten the chance to enjoy EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival?
If you haven’t yet, don’t fret! The fest runs through November 20th so you’ve still got several months to get in on the fun! When you go, don’t forget that the fest isn’t JUST about food. It’s also about entertainment and we’ve got some rockin’ news!
MORE entertainment was just announced for the 2021 Food and Wine Festival! Up to this point, we’ve seen the JAMMin’ Chefs (Canada Mill Stage), Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre), Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre), and America Gardens Bandstand.
America Gardens Bandstand is a concert series with different music groups. We’ve already seen Epic! Live, Champagne Orchestra, Element, Sound Society, The Hooligans, The Vybe, The M-80s, and Latin Ambition take the stage. We also already knew the remaining acts for September:
- September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
- September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
- September 24 to 27: Epic! Live
Now, we know who will be performing up to almost the very end of the festival! Take a look at the coming entertainment line up for America Gardens Bandstand at Food and Wine!
- October 1 to 4: Latin Ambition
- October 8 to 11: The Champagne Orchestra
- October 15 to 18: Summer Breeze
- October 22 to 25: The M-80s
- October 29 to November 1: Element
- November 5 to 8: The Vybe
- November 12 to 15: Element
We can’t wait to catch these awesome acts performing at America Gardens Theatre. As always, keep an eye on DFB for all the latest festival updates!
Are you headed to Food and Wine soon? Tell us in the comments!