Disneyland lovers get ready: Disney Genie is almost here! Disney Genie, and its paid version Genie+, a new planning app that features a paid FastPass-like service called Lightning Lanes that’s $20 per day at Disneyland, as well as Pay-Per-Attraction Lightning Lanes that are individually priced.
While a starting date for Disney Genie in Disneyland has not been announced just yet, we now have a full list of all the attractions included with the price of Genie+!
At Disneyland, you’ll be able to enjoy the Lightning Lanes at these attractions with Genie+:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Haunted Mansion
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- “it’s a small world”
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Over at Disney California Adventure, you’ll be able to use these rides’ Lightning Lanes using Genie+:
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Toy Story Midway Mania
Finally, at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure, you’ll be using Pay-Per-Attraction to access these Lightning Lane attractions (guests will be able to select up to 2 of these per day):
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Radiator Springs Racers
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure
We’re always keeping up with the latest Disney news, so stay tuned here for more!
What do you think about these lists? Let us know in the comments!