Disneyland lovers get ready: Disney Genie is here! Disney Genie, and its paid version Genie+, is a new planning app that features a paid FastPass-like service called Lightning Lanes that starts at $30 per day at Disneyland, as well as Pay-Per-Attraction Lightning Lanes that are individually priced.
Disney Genie launched in Disneyland on December 8, 2021, and we have a full list of all the attractions included with the price of Genie+!
At Disneyland, you’ll be able to enjoy the Lightning Lanes at these attractions with Genie+:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Haunted Mansion
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- “it’s a small world”
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Over at Disney California Adventure, you’ll be able to use these rides’ Lightning Lanes using Genie+:
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure
- The Little Mermaid — Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
Finally, at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure, you’ll be using Pay-Per-Attraction to access these Lightning Lane attractions (guests will be able to select up to 2 of these per day):
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Radiator Springs Racers
We’re always keeping up with the latest Disney news, so stay tuned here for more!
What do you think about these lists? Let us know in the comments!