Hello and welcome to your weekly Disney news wrap-up!
1 — The Holidays Are Officially HERE 🎄
…some SPECTACULAR ears…
Basically, the holidays are HERE. But, this is just the beginning! More treats are set to be released soon, and EPCOT will start celebrating the Festival of the Holidays in just a few weeks.
Over at Disneyland, we recently got the FULL menus for their Festival of the Holidays and a list of ALL of the holiday treats coming to the Resort this year, so there’s lots to be excited about on the west coast as well.
Be sure to stay tuned as we cover all of the holiday news throughout this entire season.
2 — 🚨 Disney World Savings Alert 🚨
This week also brought us some BIG news about chances to save in Disney World in 2022. First, Florida Residents can save up to 20% on Disney World hotel rooms in 2022 with a special offer that’s available to book right now!
So, if you’re planning a trip to Disney World in the future and you fall into one of those categories, be sure to check and see if any of these deals can help you save during your trip!
3 — runDisney In-Person Races are BACK 🏃
This week, in-person runDisney races resumed with the Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend. We got a peek at some of the themed merchandise guests will be able to get, and more.
This week we ALSO got news about the themes for the special Springtime Surprise race weekend coming in 2022! In 2022, the races are themed to some popular races we’ve seen in the past — including the Tower of Terror 10-Miler and the Expedition Everest 5K, complete with a scavenger hunt!
We can’t wait to hear more about these races and other upcoming runDisney events.
4 — Disney World’s Newest Hotel is OPEN!
Well, after months of waiting, the hotel has finally opened!
If you’re looking for a brand new hotel to stay at in Disney World that is within walking distance of EPCOT and Hollywood Studios, this could be a great spot!
5 — Livestream a Special Disney Event!
Select panels from Destination D23 will be live-streamed for all guests to enjoy. You’ll get to watch Josh D’Amaro as he discusses some of the newest projects Disney is working on around the world, hear more about Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, learn about the Disney Wish, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about Disney history and what’s coming in the future, be sure to tune in!
Other Disney news was also shared this week. Check out more about these stories below:
- You’ll get LESS bang for your buck at one Disney World spot right now
- Here’s where to get the most EPIC Haunted Mansion ornament
- NEW dishes have arrived at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ — see our full review here
- How will the lifting of the U.S. travel restrictions impact Disney World?
- The FULL 25 Days of Christmas schedule is here!
- Dates have been announced for the opening of more club level rooms in Disney World
- 8 things you need to know about Disney World in November
- Get a FIRST LOOK at a new family competition area on the Disney Wish Cruise Ship
- We have an Ohana noodles update!
- Disney’s ultimate toy drive has started — see how you can help!
- There’s a BIG update coming to DVC membership cards
- No hours are shown for Blizzard Beach for select days in November
- The virtual queue was PAUSED and a regular standby line was used recently for a popular Disneyland ride
- We got some news about 2 NEW things coming to the Cirque du Soleil show opening in Disney World soon!
And that’s a look at Disney news for this week. Be sure to check back with us for more updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
When are you planning to visit Disney World next? Tell us in the comments!