When you tell your Aunt Susan or Becky down the street that you went to Disney World, they’ll probably ask you, “Did you eat any Mickey waffles?” Sure, churros and popcorn are a few classic theme park snacks, but nothing says “Disney World” quite like a Mickey waffle. While a Disney newbie might not be well-versed on the contents of a Pongu Lumpia, they probably still know about Mickey waffles — they’re practically a cultural phenomenon!
For many families, eating a Mickey waffle on vacation is a must-do! Between the DOZENS of Disney World resorts and theme parks, there are tons of places to pick up an order of waffles. Lucky for you, we’ve made things easy and compiled a list of ALL the places you can buy a Mickey waffle in Disney World.
We’ll start with the Disney parks. Keep in mind that to visit these locations, you’ll need a park ticket and a park pass reservation (and in some cases, an advance dining reservation). Whether you plan to hit the parks first thing in the morning or you want to take a break to eat, these dining locations are known for serving Mickey waffles for breakfast. Keep in mind that the menus are subject to change, so take a look at the menu before your visit!
Disney’s Be Our Guest restaurant is currently serving Mickey waffles for brunch until noon. Although the Mickey waffles are part of the kids menu, adults can also order a double portion of the waffles; just ask your server!
Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square also serves Mickey waffles for breakfast, and you don’t need a dining reservation to eat at this quick-service location!
Make sure to check the time before you travel all the way to one of these locations; Disney’s breakfast service hours may vary, but typically, lunch starts between 11AM-noon.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Currently, Tusker House in Disney’s Animal Kingdom is the only restaurant serving Disney waffles.
This location also may offer Simba and Nala waffles instead of Mickey waffles, so if you’re looking for the mouse, head somewhere else for breakfast! (Don’t worry, though, the Lion King waffles are just as tasty!)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Head to Hollywood Scoops in Disney’s Hollywood Studios first thing in the morning if you want a little Mikey waffle for breakfast! Depending on the season and availability, Hollywood Scoops may serve Mickey waffles with blueberries and whipped cream instead of the plain Mickey waffles. If you’re not a fan of blueberries, take a look at the menu before you place your order!
In the morning, Hollywood & Vine becomes the Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine Breakfast. During your meal, you may see Fancy Nancy, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, and Roadster Goofy!
Now that we’ve covered the parks, let’s discuss the Disney World hotels that serve Mickey waffles. Spoiler alert: pretty much every Disney World hotel serves Mickey waffles. Below is a full list of locations you can find Mickey waffles.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant — Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Artist’s Palette — Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace — Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Boma – Flavors of Africa — Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Cape May Cafe — Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Capt. Cook’s — Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Centertown Market — Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Chef Mickey’s — Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Contempo Cafe — Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- El Mercado de Coronado — Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- End Zone Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining — Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Gasparilla Island Grill — Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Good’s Food to Go — Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe — Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Intermission Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Landscape of Flavors — Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- The Mara — Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Market at Ale & Compass — Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- ‘Ohana — Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe — Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- P & J’s Southern Takeout — The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Primo Piatto — Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Riverside Mill Food Court — Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
- Roaring Fork — Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Sanaa — Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory — Disney’s Port Orleans Resort —French Quarter
- Steakhouse 71 — Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera — Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Trail’s End Restaurant — The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Trattoria al Forno — Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Whispering Canyon Cafe — Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- World Premiere Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Keep in mind that the prices, quantity, and size of your Mickey waffles may vary depending on the restaurant.
If you’re looking to load up on Mickey waffles, you might want to consider visiting an all-you-care-to-eat family-style restaurant or a buffet, like Chef Mickey’s or ‘Ohana. There’s no limit to the fluffy Mickey waffle goodness at these locations!
Specialty Mickey Waffles
Additionally, if you’re lucky, you might be able to order a seasonal limited edition Mickey waffle treat!
Throughout the year, Disney is constantly releasing specialty treats and desserts, and sometimes, they create unique Mickey waffle snacks. If you’re interested in all the latest and greatest seasonal Disney treats, check out our snack posts and foodie guides for a full review!
There you have it! We hope this little guide to Mickey waffles helps you track down the ultimate Disney World treat! In the meantime, stay tuned for all the latest Disney news and food reviews.
Does your family have a tradition of eating Mickey waffles in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!