We may still be enjoying the springtime scenes and snacks of the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, but we’re already thinking about what new eats await us at the 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival!
Disney just announced the food booths for this year’s fest and we’ve spotted some returning favorites and exciting new ones, too. And now, we know exactly what dishes will be part of the 2022 Food & Wine Festival cheese walk!
Emile’s Fromage Montage is one of our favorite ways to sample dishes from a variety of festival booths while channeling our competitiveness. Think of it like a sort of food taste-test competition that ends in you winning a prize!
Guests can pick up a Food & Wine Festival Passport which includes a couple of pages devoted to this cheese chase and lists out the dishes you must purchase to try in exchange for a stamp from that booth.
Once you collect 5 stamps, you can turn your Festival Passport into Shimmering Sips for a “specialty prize unique to EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.” In case we need to reiterate, you can get a prize in exchange for eating a bunch of cheese.
This year’s cheese crawl is a little different, though — instead of 5 cheesy options guests can now choose 5 dishes out of a possible 10! That’s a cheesy UPGRADE if you ask us!!! 🧀
Here are the menu items and locations for this year’s Emile’s Fromage Montage:
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese
The Swanky Saucy Swine marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
Flavors from Fire marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Raclette (any)
The Alps marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Available Beginning August 15
- Mac & Cheese (any) – Available Beginning August 15
Mac and Eats marketplace
If you need us, we’ll be busy eating our way around the world from July 14th to November 19th, 2022 at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. For the latest Disney news and more, don’t forget to stay tuned to DFB!
Which cheese dish are you most excited to try this year? Let us know in the comments!