EPCOT is in full holiday mode right now with the International Festival of the Holidays, but it won’t be long before we swap our jingle bells and Santa hats for smocks and paint palates — the International Festival of the Arts is coming up next!
Now, Disney has revealed a full list of food booths that will be at this year’s Festival of the Arts (including two NEW booths!). Check out the list here to see what kinds of tasty eats are coming when the festival opens on January 13th, 2023!
The 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts runs from January 13th through February 20th, 2023. The festival includes food booths throughout the park, a Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, the Disney on Broadway concert series, visual art performances, and so much more.
One of the new food booths this year is called Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic. It’ll feature “colorful treats” such as fruit pizza, rainbow cake, and a sugar cookie. The other is Moderne, which will have “avant-garde menu items” like compressed watermelon and soft-shell crab.
Here’s a full list of the booths at the 2023 Festival of the Arts:
- The Artist’s Table (American Adventure): Treat your senses to artistically elevated comfort foods—like meatloaf, dumplings, hummingbird cake and more. Pair your dish with beer or a glass of wine.
- The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders): Enjoy carefully crafted classics, like beef Wellington and roasted mussels—as well as a flavorful beer or cocktail.
- Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry): Satisfy your sweet tooth with sleek desserts inspired by Art Deco, from the gilded glamour of the roaring 20’s to the bright pastels of Miami Beach.
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry): Rediscover your favorite dishes fragmented and presented in a playful way—like a BLT, French onion soup and key lime pie.
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico): A fiesta of flavor awaits! Delight in classic Mexican fare—from savory carne asada to creamy coconut flan.
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic – NEW!: Sweeten your day with colorful treats, like fruit pizza, rainbow cake and the Pop’t Art—a sugar cookie with a fun twist. You’ll also find a variety of beers and hard ciders.
- Goshiki (Japan): Celebrate the Japanese culinary arts with delectable dishes featuring “the 5 colors” of Japanese cuisine. Highlights include sushi donuts, daifuku mochi and sake.
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada): Savor stunning dishes artfully composed with the finest ingredients that have been farmed and foraged from the land. Enjoy wild mushroom risotto, beet tartare and more.
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France): Discover delicious French treats and baked goods, from savory to sweet—including a black winter truffle croissant and warm brie in a bread bowl. Pair your dish with a French wine or frozen martini.
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy): Indulge in Baroque cuisine, prepared with rich color and dramatic flavor. This food studio serves up fried mozzarella, ravioli and more.
- Moderne (Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet®): Embark on a culinary journey with avant-garde menu items, including compressed watermelon, soft-shell crab and more.
- The Painted Panda (China): Enjoy decorative cuisine inspired by magnificent Chinese art, like General Tso’s chicken shumai or the char siu pork bun. Plus, sip bubble tea, Chinese-inspired cocktails and other refreshing beverages.
- Pastoral Palate (Germany): Help yourself to hearty dishes inspired by the rustic settings where Bavarian Folk Art was painted. Indulge in wild boar cassoulet, a red wine-braised beef short rib and more.
- Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry): Delight in mouthwatering masterpieces inspired by the most captivating Pop Art of the 20th century. Highlights include tomato soup with grilled cheese, as well as the colorful almond frangipane cake.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco): Take your taste buds on a Moroccan adventure as you enjoy delectable dishes like grilled kebabs, almond phyllo pockets and more. Pair your dish with hard cider or the chai tea mint mimosa.
- Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France): Feast on authentic Colombian cuisine inspired by the Disney animated film Encanto—like spicy ajiaco soup or a house-made empanada with chorizo.
- Additional Locations:
- Refreshment Port (near Canada): Serving poutine, the Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie and refreshing beverages
- Refreshment Outpost: Serving plant-based bratwurst, the Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie and assorted beers
- Funnel Cake Stand: Serving a specialty funnel cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all 4 in-park locations): Serving a unique art-inspired beverage at each location
We’ll be on the lookout for more Festival of the Arts news, so stay tuned to DFB for all the latest updates!
See our FULL GUIDE to the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts here.
Get the Ultimate GUIDE to the Festival of the Arts!
The DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts is a one-of-a-kind resource that will help you get the most out of your Festival trip to EPCOT. Order The DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts now! It includes over 150 pages of must-have information, including the very best tips to make sure you enjoy every minute of your time at the 2023 Festival!
Click HERE to order your 2023 Guide now!As always, our e-Books are 100% guaranteed! If you don't love it, you get your money back!
MORE Festival of the Arts INFO!
See the FULL LIST of Food Booths, Menus, and Photos from the Festival of the Arts
Get a Full Look at the FIGMENT Merchandise Available at the Festival
Learn More About the Disney on Broadway Concert Series and Dining Packages
Click HERE for All of the Latest News and Details About the Festival of the Arts!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the latest Festival of the Arts news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which booth would you visit first? Let us know in the comments.
R Flores says
Do you thing Brew Wing will return to the Odyssey? I see Figment will be there but was hoping for wings too.