If it feels like we’ve been waiting on Roundup Rodeo BBQ to open in Disney World for a while, it’s because we have.
We previously got some seriously exciting opening timeline news and saw a sneak peek of what the inside of the restaurant will look like. But now, we have an even better idea of what to expect because we have the FULL menu for Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Disney World!
Disney previously shared that the menu for Roundup Rodeo BBQ would feature house-smoked meats, barbecue sides, and sweet treats — but now we officially know what’s in store for this spot! Here are some basics about the restaurant in general:
- The restaurant will open on March 23rd, 2023
- It is located in Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The restaurant is in a space themed to a rodeo arena Andy created using some of his favorite toys and games
- Service is family-style
- Reservations will be accepted but Disney has not yet revealed when reservations will be available to book yet
And here’s a look at the menu!
You’ll start with the following:
- Prospector’s Homemade Cheddar Biscuits served with sweet pepper jelly
And there will be salads for the table to enjoy:
- Tomato Salad: Tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickled red onions tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette and garnished with fresh dill (plant-based)
- Rex’s Romaine and Kale Salad: Romaine and kale mixed with green apples, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries tossed with green goddess dressing
- Watermelon Salad: Cubed watermelon garnished with freshly torn mint leaves (plant-based)
After the salad and biscuits, it’s time for some MEATS. Guests will get a “hearty serving of house-smoked meats” which will include:
- Evil Dr. Smoked Ribs: Fall-off-the-bone pork ribs, slow-cooked for hours in our onsite smokehouse
- Buttercup’s Beef Brisket: Hand-sliced beef brisket, smoked then slow-cooked to juicy perfection
- There’s a Sausage in My Boot: Spiced pork sausage fire-grilled over live oak to give it an added kick
- BBQ Chicken – with Style! Chicken brined for 48 hours, rubbed with our secret backyard BBQ spice and smoked to tender juiciness
There are also plant-based offerings you can request, which include:
- Slow-smoked Cauliflower topped with sweet harissa drizzle and crunchy walnut gremolata
- Oven-roasted “Bratwurst” that is tender and juicy, sliced to perfection
- Impossible “Rib Chop” seasoned with spices, then roasted and glazed with sweet BBQ sauce and skewered on a sugar cane “bone”
All entrees are also served with “an assortment of sweet, traditional, and spicy BBQ sauces.”
In terms of the sides, you’ll be able to choose 4 of the following for your table to enjoy:
- The Married Spuds: Loaded potato barrels drizzled with green goddess dressing, cheese sauce, and seasoned BBQ spices
- Force Field Fried Pickles: Jumbo pickle spears coated with a dill-flavored breading and fried to perfection
- Slinky Doooooooooog Mac & Cheese: Spiral pasta in a creamy house-made cheese sauce topped with crumbled cheddar crackers
- Buckin’ Baked Beans: A traditional BBQ picnic favorite (plant-based)
- Cowpoke Corn on the Cob: Grilled and seasoned with a chili-lime spice blend, cilantro, cotija cheese, and lime juice
- Mean Old Potato Salad: Homestyle with red-skinned potatoes
- Veggie Slaw: Crunchy shredded veggie slaw that is a summertime favorite! (plant-based)
- Campfire-roasted Vegetables: A variety of roasted seasonal vegetables (plant-based)
Of course, you’ve got to save room for dessert! These will be “perfectly portioned chuckwagon desserts” that “offer a sweet take on the BBQ picnic classics.”
You will be able to “choose from a selection for the table:”
- Cupcake à la Forky: Forky is up to something sweet! A classic chocolate cake with a gooey chocolate ganache center topped with velvety graham cracker buttercream and a sugar cookie
- Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake: An iconic creamy dessert that balances the tanginess of the cheesecake with the natural sweetness of blueberries and lemon
- Billy’s Chocolate Silk Pie: Layers of graham cracker crust and silky chocolate mousse topped with chantilly cream
- Goat’s Apple Pie: A picnic classic! Tart apples and warm pie spices balance perfectly with the creamy sweet filling under a crumble crust
- Gruff’s Peach-Strawberry Pie: With its silky sweet peaches and tartness of strawberries, this dessert is a fruit-centric delight! (plant-based)
Want a cocktail? You’ll have the ability to get that too! There are craft cocktails and nonalcoholic beverages to pick from.
Grown-up Craft Cocktails:
- Snake Eye Margarita: Inspired by a summertime BBQ featuring watermelon, smoke, and a bit of spice!
- Rum Punch: Rum punch with vibrant flavors of passion fruit and pineapple finished with a smoky spiced garnish
- Chocolate with a Grown-up Twist: A blend of chocolate rum, horchata liqueur, cocoa, and flavors of toasted marshmallow
- Frozen Peanut Butter & Jelly: A fun frozen twist on the classic peanut butter & jelly featuring peanut butter whiskey
- Whiskey Lemonade: A fresh take on a strawberry lemonade made with Tennessee whiskey and Italian bitter aperitif
- The Rodeo Mule: A classic “patio sipper,” this mule mixes vodka with fresh juices and ginger beer
- A selection of beer, hard cider, and wines by the glass are available.
- Molly’s Frozen Iced Tea: A frosty concoction with iced tea and citrus flavors
- Frozen Cocoa: A frozen blend of cocoa and vanilla topped with miniature marshmallows
- Partysaurus Rex: Strawberry lemonade is even more fun when you garnish it with gummy worms!
We’ll be at the restaurant bringing you our FULL review once it’s open, so make sure you stay tuned to DFB for more!
See more about Roundup Rodeo BBQ below:
- See the latest construction changes from Roundup Rodeo BBQ
- Get a sneak peek INSIDE Roundup Rodeo BBQ
Which items are you excited to try? Let us know in the comments!