We’re very much looking forward to the Disneyland After Dark events later this year!
Disneyland announced that there would be a new After Hours event this March called Princess Nite! We just found out about everything you can experience during this event, but now it’s time to focus on the FOOD. Here’s everything you can eat during this new special ticketed event!
Main Street, U.S.A
Starting on Main Street, there are a lot of snacks you won’t want to miss in this part of the park:
- Princess Sundae (Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor)
- Daydreamer Macaroon & Princess Trifle (Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe)
- Curried Beef Hot Dog & Cotton Candy-Cream Cheese Pretzel (Refreshment Corner)
- Mixed Berry Wagonade (Little Red Wagon)
- Be Brave Spicy Chicken Dinner & Honey BBQ Chicken Tenders (Plaza Inn)
There’s only one offering over in this area of the park.
- Pineapple Shrimp Skewer (Bengal Barbecue)
New Orleans Square
You can get tea service in this part of the park during the event!
- Mixed Berry Milk (Harbour Galley)
- Prix-Fixe Tea Service Menu with Assortment of Teas (Cafe Orleans)
You can get your dinner AND dessert over in Critter Country!
- Cajun Honey-Glazed Chicken and Loaded Steak Fries & Tea Time Lemon Funnel Cake with Lemon Sorbet (Hungry Bear Restaurant)
Want some fancy pizza? Head to Fantasyland.
- Escargot Flatbread, Wild Mushroom Flatbread, & Glowing Strawberry Sparkle Tea (Red Rose Taverne)
There’s something for everyone over in Tomorrowland!
- Spicy Huli Huli Loaded Tenders & Royal Sparkling Lemonade (Galactic Grill)
- Big Slice Pepperoni, Big Slice Cheese, & Cinnamon Breadsticks (Alien Pizza Planet)
- Macadamia Nut Pretzel (Tomorrowland Pretzel Cart)
And of course, it’s not a Disneyland event without churros.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Churro with Blueberry Cheesecake Dipping Sauce (“it’s a small world” and Fantasyland Churro Carts)
- Berry Good Churro (Castle, Frontierland, and Tomorrowland Churro Carts)
- Friendship Churro (New Orleans Square and Critter Country Churro Carts)
And those are all the snacks you can try during the Princess Nite event! There are two chances to experience this event — March 7th and 9th, and both are already sold out, so we hope you grabbed your ticket. As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney news.
How you buy merchandise in Disneyland has CHANGED — make sure you know what to expect here!
Want to Learn More About Disneyland?
Check Out the Links Below!
DFB Disneyland Restaurants Guide
Disney Genie and How to Use it in Disneyland
What You Need to Know About the Theme Park Reservation System for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure
Closures and Construction at Disneyland
Learn All About Disneyland Park
See What Marvelous Stuff You’ll Find at Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure
Learn About Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure
Get All the Details About the Disneyland Mobile App
Everything You Need to Know About Mobile Order in Disneyland
Learn More About Disneyland’s Magic Key Program
Full Details About the Holiday Season in Disneyland
Full Details About Halloween Time at Disneyland
Get Some STRANGE Tips for Disneyland
Click HERE to Check Out Lots of Other DFB Posts About Disneyland
Join the DFB Newsletter To Get All the Latest Disney News Delivered Right to Your Inbox! Click here to Subscribe
Which of these are you most excited to try? Tell us in the comments!
What’s with the lack of gluten-free items?