Great news for us Disneyland food fans! Restaurant reservations can now be booked via email! Remember, reservations in Disneyland can be booked 60 days in advance.
Here’s how it works:
- Guests may now email their dining reservation requests to [email protected]
- Requests will be reviewed the same day, when received during the hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week
- Requests received after hours will be reviewed the next day
- Guests may request Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Studio Disney 365 reservations through this email address as well
- Email requests should include the following information:
- Name of the restaurant or experience you’d like to book
- Requested reservation date and meal period (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Total number of guests in your party
- Your name and phone number
- Remember: Your request is not confirmed until you’ve received a confirmation number
See our list of Disneyland table-service restaurants here!
As always, you can also book your reservations by phone on the Disney Dine Line (714-781-DINE).
Thanks to the Disney Parks Blog for the details!