We are super excited to see the brand new Greenhouse Guru hosted by Village Farms (a greenhouse grower based in Florida).
Why? Because it has our favorite dish from the 2016 Food & Wine Festival Preview: the Duck Confit! Look for this new addition to the Festival in Future World.
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Greenhouse Guru Booth Menu
- Duck Confit with Creamy Polenta and Fire-roasted Salsa – $5.25, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, and Micro-Basil – $4.00, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chilled Tomato Gazpacho with Lump Crab Meat – $4.50, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Mini San Marzano Tomatoes – $4.75, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Cold Creek Vineyard Riesling, Columbia Valley, Washington – $4.50
- Acrobat Pinot Noir, Oregon – $4.50
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Greenhouse Guru Booth Photos
Return to the Main 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Index Page