New Vinylmation Cupcake Designs Coming Soon!

We’ve got a sneak preview of new Vinylmation Bakery designs to share with you. At only three-inches tall, these Vinylmations are small in size but high on cuteness! They’ll be available in Walt Disney World and Disneyland soon! We’re pretty sure they remind us of something… Looks like Disney’s caught the cupcake bug.

The artistic designs are by Susan Foy with the Disney Designs Group. And now for the cupcakes…

Bakery Tinkerbell

Bakery Minnie

Bakery Mickey

Bakery Marie

Bakery Confetti Mickeys

Bakery Cheshire Cat

Which cupcake design is your favorite?

Thanks to Stitch Kingdom for the heads up on this new series!

1. Emma Godbold says:

Somehow they look super cute and quite weird at the same time!! The colours look great!

2. Oh my gravy are these fantastic or what?!?

I think the Tink is my favorite. I can imagine it being a light, airy almond cupcake with a sweet frosting. Yum!

Emma — I know! The no faces thing is strange!

Ashley — I hope they make them into REAL cupcakes in the WDW and Disneyland bakeries for a limited time… great cross promotion!!

4. Katy says:

These are adorable! I think my favorite has to to the confetti Mickey. I can’t help but want to eat them all!

5. Melissa says:

I hope they make a blank one so I can paint it to look like Mr. Tastee from the Adventures of Pete and Pete. Looks like an ice cream head. Either way, cute!

6. Nani says:

OMG, they are soo cute! They will be a hit. Just adorable. I love the bakery Marie and bakery Mickey.They are my favorites Disney’s characters.

7. Josh says:

Wow, some really great designs. It is going to be interesting to see how exactly they go about doing the frosting part…

8. Confession time. On out trip in March, the boys and I became big Vinylmation fans. I believe those were pretty much the only items we bought. Need to process the video of my son opening his first. I do believe that I will need to buy some of the cupcake designs when they come out. Thanks for the information.

9. Galloping Gourmand says:

Oh no, there’s been an explosion at the frosting factory!

10. Love love love these, they are completely adorable!

11. Kristina says:

OK, so I must admit, I just don’t “get” the Vinylmation craze. But being the Alice in Wonderland nut that I am, I simply adore the Cheshire cat one. I guess maybe this is how the addiction starts?

12. Marilyn says:

Tink and Minnie get my vote. These are so cute!

13. Justin Stick says: