The Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Menus have been announced for 2019 and we have all the details for you here.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for more details on how to obtain your tickets for this year’s event!
Beef and More
- Oven Roasted Beef Tenderloin, Silky Mashed Potatoes, Sauce Bordelaise — Shula’s Friday and Saturday
- Handcrafted Smoked Duroc Pork Belly, Smoking D’s, Friday – NEW
- Barbacao Beef Taco with Ancho Chile Braised Beef, Minced Red Onion, Lime Wedge, Lime Cilantro, and “Chimichurri” sauce, Picabu, Friday – NEW
- Arkansas BLT, Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Saturday – NEW
- Beef Slider: Mini Beef Burger, Truffle Aioli, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roma Tomato Chutney — by The Fountain, Saturday
- Thai Chicken Salad, Hammock Hollow Lettuce, Green Papaya, Tamarind-Ginger Dressing — by Fresh Mediterranean Market, Saturday
- Torta A Hogada, Picabu, Saturday – NEW
- Smoked Kurobuta Shoulder, Smoking D’s, Saturday – NEW
- Crispy Southern Style Fried Chicken with Orange Blossom Honey Hot Sauce, by The Fountain, Saturday – NEW
- Poutine – French Fries and Cheese Curds Topped with Beef Gravy, Friday and Saturday – NEW
- Organic Kabocha Squash Ravioli with Pumpkin Seed and Sage Gremolota, Pumpkin Crema, and Pecorina, Il Mulino, Saturday – NEW
Fish and Seafood
- Maryland Crab Cake Sliders: Maryland Blue Crab, Old Bay, Remoulade, Toasted Brioche Bun — Garden Grove, Friday
- House Made Lardo Agnolotti Dal Plin, Il Mulino, Friday – NEW
- Seared Salmon with Caramalized Cabbage, Sauce Soubise, Chestnut Gnocchi, Ossolani – Garden Grove, Saturday – NEW
- Pan-seared rock fish with Cotechino, Toasted Fregola, Romanesco with Lambrusco – bluezoo, Saturday – NEW
Sushi and More
- Kimonos Roll – Ahi Tuna, Yellowtail, Sustainable Salmon, Wasabi Mayonnaise — Kimonos, Friday
- Dragon Roll – Crispy Shrimp, Yellowfin Tuna, Avocado, Kewpie Mayonnaise — Kimonos, Saturday
- Vegetarian Rice Bowl with Roasted Vegetables, Seasoned Sushi Rice, and Tempura Crunch – Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Friday – NEW
- Vegan Pho with rice noodle, bok choy, carrot, bamboo shoot, hoisin, and sriracha, Fresh, Saturday – NEW
Pastry and Desserts
Laurent Branlard is the executive pastry chef for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort. A native of France, Branlard is a highly accomplished pastry chef who holds the distinction as the only two-time winner of the World Pastry Team Championship. You can expect to taste a wide assortment of delicious desserts which may include:
- Key Lime Curd Frangipane
- Chocolate Peanut Ganache Filled S’mores
- Berry Pavlova
- Molten Chocolate Bananas Foster
- Grilled Sausage Sandwich with Peppers and Onion – NEW
- Mac and Cheese
- Funfetti Fried Oreo Cookie, Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Chicken Chips – NEW
- Yu Chen’s Crispy Duck: Steamed Bun, Cucumber, Hoisin
- Shanghai Dumpling: Pan Roasted Pork Dumpling, Spicy Sauce
The Beer Garden
- Bavarian Warm Pretzel with German Mustard and Lager Beer Sauce
- Wagyu Sloppy Joe – NEW
- Kentuckyaki Smoked Chicken Wings, Cilantro-Lime Dipping Sauce
Beer from the following breweries will be available for tasting in The Beer Garden:
- Phins and Feathers
- Brew Hub
- Samuel Adams
- Mia Brewing Company
- Central 28 Beer Company
- High Heel Brewing
- JDub’s Brewing Company
- Highland Brewing Company
- Swamp Head Brewing Company
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Bell’s Brewery
- Diver Down
- Keybilly Island Ale
- Original Sin Hard Cider
- Maeloc Hard Cider
Hang Ten – NEW for 2019!
New in 2019, guests can visit surf party-themed area called Hang 10 located on the resort’s beach!
- Fry Basket – featuring clams, shrimp, oysters and fries seasoned with malt vinegar and served with lemon and traditional tartar sauce
- Hearts of Palm Ceviche – thinly sliced fresh hearts of palm, lime juice, Bermuda onion, bell pepper and chili peppers
The Pig & Poke
- Traditional Earth Baked Kalua Pork, Steamd White Rice, Barrel Aged Tamari, Napa Cabbage
- “Tuna Poke”: Hawaiian Yellowfin Tuna, Koho Sushi Rice, Avocado Relish, Crispy Fried Wontons
- Finely Shaved Ice: Tropical Flavors – Guava, Pineapple, Coconut Cream, Passion Fruit, Lychee, Kiwi, and Mango
TY KU Black Sake
TY KU Sake Black’s refined flavor profile balances peach on the nose with a subtle hint of spice underneath. The depth and body pairs well with lighter Western fare (grilled white meats and cooked fish), yet is dry and delicate enough to complement Asian cuisine. Recipient of the prestigious 5 Star Diamond Award, Gold Medal at the San Francisco Wine Competition and Platinum Medal (Best in Show) at the World Beverage Competition.
TY KU Silver Sake
TY KU Sake Silver has a fresh, slightly sweet taste with subtle pear notes; its rich flavor is soft & silky on the palate. Although it complements sushi & Asian cuisine, its well-rounded body pairs well with a variety of lighter Western cuisine. Recipient of the Platinum Medal (SIP), Gold Medal (NY Wine & Spirits), 90pt rating (Tasting Panel) & the HOT, NEW, NOW Award (WSWA).
Selections subject to change.
- Diver Down
- Funky Buddha
- Crooked Can
- Cigar City Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Sixpoint Brewery
- Uinta Brewing
- Tsingtao Beer
- Founders Brewing
- Lucky Buddha
Wines will be available from the following regions and countries:
- New Zealand
Book your stay, causeway tickets, and seminar tickets now before your favorites sell out! Contact the Swan and Dolphin at 888-828-8850 to make your arrangements.
One Night Room and Event
Starts at $492 at the Dolphin and $492 at the Swan and includes 1-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Seminar tickets and Beer Garden tickets may be added for an additional fee.
Two Night Room and Event
Starts at $984 at the Dolphin and $984at the Swan and includes 2-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes for each night at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Seminar tickets and Beer Garden tickets may be added for an additional fee.
Event Only Tickets
Advance-purchase, event-only tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings on the causeway are $145.00 per person, including tax. This year’s Causeway ticket includes the Beer Garden!
For more details, visit the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic website.
Return to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Main Page
Return to the 2019 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Seminar Page