The Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Menus have been announced for 2017 and we have all the details for you here.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for more details on how to obtain your tickets for this year’s event!
Beef and More
- Oven Roasted Beef Rib Eye, Silky Mashed Potatoes, Sauce Bordelaise — Shula’s Friday and Saturday
- Hand Crafted Pork Belly, Confit Fennel, Fried Brussel Sprouts, Compressed Green Apple, Spicy Pear BBQ — Cib’s Smoke Shop, Friday
- Thai Chicken Salad, Organic Greens, Green Papaya, Tamarind – Ginger Dressing — Fresh Mediterranean Market, Saturday
- Smoked Spanish Iberico Pork Collar, Celery Root Puree, Toasted Hazelnuts, Fall Truffle — Cib’s Smoke Shop, Saturday
- Southwest Steak Salad, Local Lettuces, Black Beans, Roasted Corn, Smoked-Jalapeno Dressing — by Fresh Mediterranean Market, Saturday
- Double Fried Chicken, Chipotle-Butermilk Ranch, Organic Carrot “Tartare”, Orange Blossom Honey Pudding — by Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Friday
- Kobe Bee Mini Burgers, Truffle Aioli, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roma Tomato Chutney — by The Fountain, Friday
- Southern Pulled Pork, Apple – Cabbage Slaw, Nashville BBQ, Toasted Sesame Brioche — by The Fountain, Saturday
- Taqueria – Pork Carnitas, Organic Vegetables, Cheddar Cheese, Pico de Gallo, Assorted Hot Sauces — by Picabu, Friday
- Authentic Chicken Tinga Tostadas, Charred Tomato & Chipotle Salsa, Crema Fresca — by Picabu, Saturday
- Ricotta Gnocchi, Wild Mushrooms, Baby Spinach, Fennel Sausage — Il Mulino, Friday
- Corzetti Stampati, Lamb Bolognese, Roasted Eggplant, Castelvetrano Olives — Il Mulino, Saturday
- Sweet Corn Risotto “Arancini”, Wild Chanterelle Mushrooms, Caper Emulsion — Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Saturday
Fish and Seafood
- Shrimp & Grits, Andouille Sausage, White Cheddar Grits, Smoked Tomato — bluezoo, Friday
- “Tuna Salad”: Seared Yellowfin Tuna, Yuzu Mayonnaise, Candied Marcona Almonds, Spanish Caper Relish — bluezoo, Saturday
- Fish ‘n’ Chips: Beer Battered Sustainable Bass, Sarson’s Malt Vinegar Chips, Tartar Foam — Garden Grove, Friday
- Seared Florida Red Snapper, Israeli Cous Cous, Lightly Spiced Lobster Nage, Sous Vide Cipollini Onions — Garden Grove, Saturday
- Jalapeno Roll – Spicy Tuna, Yellowtail, Jalapeno — Kimonos, Friday
- Dragon Roll – Crispy Shrimp, Tuna, Avocado, Japanese Mayonnaise — Kimonos, Saturday
Pastry and Desserts
Laurent Branlard is the executive pastry chef for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort. A native of France, Branlard is a highly accomplished pastry chef who holds the distinction as the only two-time winner of the World Pastry Team Championship. You can expect to taste a wide assortment of delicious desserts which will include:
- Friday: Crunchy Chocolate Passion Fruit Truffle, Greek Yogurt Dome, Key Lime Vanilla Cream.
- Action Station: Hazelnut praline ice cream filled profiterole, hot chocolate sauce, vanilla whipped cream and caramelized hazelnut
- Saturday: Chocolate Cake Pop, Mandarin Confit, Vanilla Caramel Cream
- Action Station: Raspberry ice cream filled profiterole, hot chocolate sauce, raspberry whipped cream and crisp pearls
Menu Coming Soon!
- Nitro Kettle Corn
- Hand Dipped Corn Dogs
- Funnel Cakes
- Crispy Duck: Steamed Bun, Cucumber, Hoisin
- Shanghai Dumpling: Pan Roasted Pork Dumpling, Spicy Sauce
The Beer Garden*
- Jäger Schnitzel – Lightly Breaded Pork, Hunters Sauce, Späetzle
- Riesenbretzel – Warm Pretzel, German Mustard, Obatzda Cheese
- Bratwurst IM BRöTCHEN Mit Sauerkraut – Patak Bratwurst, Laugen Bread, Housemade Sauerkraut, Potato Salad
* Requires extra fee. Tickets for the Beer Garden may only be purchased in combination with other ticket options.
Beer from the following breweries will be available for tasting in The Beer Garden:
- Phins and Feathers
- Brew Hub
- Samuel Adams
- Mia Brewing Company
- Central 28 Beer Company
- High Heel Brewing
- JDub’s Brewing Company
- Highland Brewing Company
- Swamp Head Brewing Company
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Bell’s Brewery
- Diver Down
- Keybilly Island Ale
- Original Sin Hard Cider
- Maeloc Hard Cider
TY KU Black Sake
TY KU Sake Black’s refined flavor profile balances peach on the nose with a subtle hint of spice underneath. The depth and body pairs well with lighter Western fare (grilled white meats and cooked fish), yet is dry and delicate enough to complement Asian cuisine. Recipient of the prestigious 5 Star Diamond Award, Gold Medal at the San Francisco Wine Competition and Platinum Medal (Best in Show) at the World Beverage Competition.
TY KU Silver Sake
TY KU Sake Silver has a fresh, slightly sweet taste with subtle pear notes; its rich flavor is soft & silky on the palate. Although it complements sushi & Asian cuisine, its well-rounded body pairs well with a variety of lighter Western cuisine. Recipient of the Platinum Medal (SIP), Gold Medal (NY Wine & Spirits), 90pt rating (Tasting Panel) & the HOT, NEW, NOW Award (WSWA).
Selections subject to change.
- Funky Buddha
- Crooked Can
- Cigar City Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Sixpoint Brewery
- Uinta Brewing
- Tsingtao Beer
- Founders Brewing
- Lucky Buddha
Wines will be available from the following regions and countries:
- New Zealand
Book your stay, causeway tickets, and seminar tickets now before your favorites sell out! Contact the Swan and Dolphin at 888-828-8850 to make your arrangements.
One Night Room and Event
Starts at $424 and includes 1-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Seminar tickets and Beer Garden tickets may be added for an additional fee.
Two Night Room and Event
Starts at $824 and includes 2-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes for each night at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Seminar tickets and Beer Garden tickets may be added for an additional fee.
Event Only Tickets
Advance-purchase, event-only tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings on the causeway are $115 per person, including tax.
Upgraded tickets, including unlimited tastings on the causeway and access to the beer garden, are $140 per person, including tax.
For more details, visit the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic website.
Return to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Main Page
Return to the 2017 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Seminar Page