The Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Menus have been announced for 2018 and we have all the details for you here.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for more details on how to obtain your tickets for this year’s event!
Beef and More
- Oven Roasted Beef Rib Eye, Silky Mashed Potatoes, Sauce Bordelaise — Shula’s Friday and Saturday
- Bavarian Style Warm Pretzel, German Mustard, Lager Beer Sauce — Phins, Friday
- Hand Crafted Bacon, Hay-Smoked Potato Gnocchi, Black Truffle, Thai Chili Brussels Sprouts, Grape “Pudding” — Cib’s Smoke Shop, Saturday
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick”, Vermicelli Noodles, Pickled Vegetables, Sriracha Espuma — Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Friday
- Roasted & Smoked Iberico Pork, Fennel Puree, Honey-Caramelized Apple, Buttered Turnip — by Cib’s Smoke Shop, Friday
- Southwest Steak Salad, Local Lettuces, Black Beans, Roasted Corn, Smoked-Jalapeno Dressing — by Fresh Mediterranean Market, Friday
- Hickory Smoked Chopped Burnt Brisket Ends, Toasted Hoagie Roll, Pommery Mustard Spread, Texas Style BBQ Sauce — by The Fountain, Friday
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken, Black-Eyed Pea Puree, White Cheddar Fondue, Bacon Infused Roast Garlic Gravy — by Picabu, Friday
- Beef Slider: Mini Beef Burger, Truffle Aioli, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roma Tomato Chutney — by The Fountain, Saturday
- Thai Chicken Salad, Hammock Hollow Lettuce, Green Papaya, Tamarind-Ginger Dressing — by Fresh Mediterranean Market, Saturday
- Choriqueso Torta: Homemade Chorizo Sausage, Roasted Poblano Peppers, Cotija Cheese, Tomatillo Salsa “Aioli” — by Picabu, Saturday
- Gooey Spicy Ham and Cheese Fritters, Creamy Roasted Tomato Sofrito, Romano Crackers — Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Saturday
- Egg Yolk Anolini Alla Parmigana, Foraged Mushrooms, Modena Ham, Pork Brodo — Il Mulino, Friday
- Braised Beef Agnolotti, Caponata-Agrodolce, Baby Leeks, Glace de Viande “Mornay” — Il Mulino, Saturday
Fish and Seafood
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp, Late Season Zellwood Corn, Wasabi Foam, Matsutake & Japanese Eggplant, Crispy Lotus Root — bluezoo, Friday
- Striped Bass, Sauce Verte, Garbanzo Puree, Marcona Almond, Chorizo — bluezoo, Saturday
- Maryland Crab Cake Sliders: Maryland Blue Crab, Old Bay, Remoulade, Toasted Brioche Bun — Garden Grove, Friday
- Dragon Roll – Crispy Shrimp, Yellowfin Tuna, Avocado, Kewpie Mayonnaise — Kimonos, Saturday
Pastry and Desserts
Laurent Branlard is the executive pastry chef for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort. A native of France, Branlard is a highly accomplished pastry chef who holds the distinction as the only two-time winner of the World Pastry Team Championship. You can expect to taste a wide assortment of delicious desserts which may include:
- Friday: Crunchy Chocolate Passion Fruit Truffle, Greek Yogurt Dome, Key Lime Vanilla Cream.
- Action Station: Hazelnut praline ice cream filled profiterole, hot chocolate sauce, vanilla whipped cream and caramelized hazelnut
- Saturday: Chocolate Cake Pop, Mandarin Confit, Vanilla Caramel Cream
- Action Station: Raspberry ice cream filled profiterole, hot chocolate sauce, raspberry whipped cream and crisp pearls
- Nitro Kettle Corn
- Hand Dipped Corn Dogs
- Funnel Cakes
- Crispy Duck: Steamed Bun, Cucumber, Hoisin
- Shanghai Dumpling: Pan Roasted Pork Dumpling, Spicy Sauce
The Beer Garden*
- Jäger Schnitzel – Lightly Breaded Pork, Hunters Sauce, Späetzle
- Berliner Doner Kabab: Split Roasted Strauss Farm Veal, Garlic & Parsley Yogurt Sauce, Red Cabbage and Onions, Buttered Warm Flatbread
* Requires extra fee. Tickets for the Beer Garden may only be purchased in combination with other ticket options.
Beer from the following breweries will be available for tasting in The Beer Garden:
- Phins and Feathers
- Brew Hub
- Samuel Adams
- Mia Brewing Company
- Central 28 Beer Company
- High Heel Brewing
- JDub’s Brewing Company
- Highland Brewing Company
- Swamp Head Brewing Company
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Bell’s Brewery
- Diver Down
- Keybilly Island Ale
- Original Sin Hard Cider
- Maeloc Hard Cider
The Pig & Poke — NEW for 2018!
- Traditional Earth Baked Kalua Pork, Steamd White Rice, Barrel Aged Tamari, Napa Cabbage
- “Tuna Poke”: Hawaiian Yellowfin Tuna, Koho Sushi Rice, Avocado Relish, Crispy Fried Wontons
- Finely Shaved Ice: Tropical Flavors – Guava, Pineapple, Coconut Cream, Passion Fruit, Lychee, Kiwi, and Mango
TY KU Black Sake
TY KU Sake Black’s refined flavor profile balances peach on the nose with a subtle hint of spice underneath. The depth and body pairs well with lighter Western fare (grilled white meats and cooked fish), yet is dry and delicate enough to complement Asian cuisine. Recipient of the prestigious 5 Star Diamond Award, Gold Medal at the San Francisco Wine Competition and Platinum Medal (Best in Show) at the World Beverage Competition.
TY KU Silver Sake
TY KU Sake Silver has a fresh, slightly sweet taste with subtle pear notes; its rich flavor is soft & silky on the palate. Although it complements sushi & Asian cuisine, its well-rounded body pairs well with a variety of lighter Western cuisine. Recipient of the Platinum Medal (SIP), Gold Medal (NY Wine & Spirits), 90pt rating (Tasting Panel) & the HOT, NEW, NOW Award (WSWA).
Selections subject to change.
- Diver Down
- Funky Buddha
- Crooked Can
- Cigar City Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Sixpoint Brewery
- Uinta Brewing
- Tsingtao Beer
- Founders Brewing
- Lucky Buddha
Wines will be available from the following regions and countries:
- New Zealand
Book your stay, causeway tickets, and seminar tickets now before your favorites sell out! Contact the Swan and Dolphin at 888-828-8850 to make your arrangements.
One Night Room and Event
Starts at $445 at the Dolphin and $455 at the Swan and includes 1-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Seminar tickets and Beer Garden tickets may be added for an additional fee.
Two Night Room and Event
Starts at $865 at the Dolphin and $855 at the Swan and includes 2-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes for each night at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Seminar tickets and Beer Garden tickets may be added for an additional fee.
Event Only Tickets
Advance-purchase, event-only tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings on the causeway are $119.55per person, including tax.
Upgraded tickets, including unlimited tastings on the causeway and access to the beer garden, are $145.90 per person, including tax.
For more details, visit the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic website.
Return to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Main Page
Return to the 2018 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Seminar Page