Disney Food Blog has been featured and mentioned in multiple regional and national news outlets, websites, and podcasts. Here are a few of our appearances! We’re so proud!
Appearances and Accolades
Disney Food Blog is updated with new posts daily and is widely popular with mainstream news media and Disney community thought leaders. To date, Disney Food Blog has been mentioned, quoted, and/or featured by:
* The New York Times Dining Journal
* Parents Magazine (both print and online editions)
* Family Fun Magazine (print edition)
* Redbook Magazine (both print and online editions)
* National Public Radio (KCRW Los Angeles, Interviewed on “Good Food with Evan Kleiman”)
* WESH.com (NBC Affiliate in Orlando, FL)
* The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, FL)
* The OC Register (Orange County, CA)
* Orlando Business Journal (Orlando, FL)
* Huffington Post
* The Official Walt Disney World Moms Panel
* FoodandWine.com (part of the Travel & Leisure family)
* And MORE
AJ was interviewed live on-air in October 2012 about Epcot Food and Wine Festival tips for Fox 35 News Orlando and WTSP 10 News Tampa.
Currently, AJ Wolfe writes Disney Food columns for WESH.com (Orlando, FL, NBC affiliate) and WFTV.com (Orlando, FL, ABC affiliate).
AJ can also be seen speaking about blogging and new media at several national and international conferences throughout the year.
What Do Our Readers Say About Us?
Thank you for your incredible, supportive, generous, and downright hilarious stories sent to us by email, facebook, and twitter. For a taste of how our readers use and benefit from our website and guidebooks, check out this post. And here are just a few more of the unsolicited comments in our mail bag…
Downloaded your book the other day after months of hesitation. I thought I had been before and already knew pretty much where we would dine for our upcoming trip, so why read it? Why spend the money?
I have to tell you I wish I bought it earlier! The best $ I have spent on any WDW planning book! Thank you!!!
— Jennifer Ann
Love your page… Its like YELP for Disney! Got so many great tips! — Dawn Marie Chagnon
My husband and I just returned from a wonderful 9 day trip to Disney World. I wanted to say a big, heartfelt THANK YOU! The Disney Food Blog made our trip perfect. — Lisa Cunningham
I showed my coworker, who’s all about food but “meh” about Disney, the Disney Food Blog. He just booked a Disney trip. — @datazoid1701 on twitter