The Flower and Garden Festival is an absolute highlight of Spring in Walt Disney World, and has been since it began in 1994. The 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival was held March 1st through July 5th! Stay tuned for the 2024 Festival dates and information.
We have all the details you need for this event here on DFB.
Click HERE to see the menus AND photos of all the food for the 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Coverage
EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens
Outdoor Kitchens are set up on the Promenade and around EPCOT’s World Showcase Lagoon.
The Festival’s Flower and Garden Passport is available to help you locate all the Outdoor Kitchens (and much more!) and keep track of everything you eat as a free souvenir.
The Passports also provide information on all the daily ins-and-outs of the Festival.
Click HERE to find our Best of the Fest! EVERYTHING You Need to Eat and Drink at the 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to get your Festival Passport stamped at each location where you purchase a Garden Graze item so you can claim your prize!
2023’s Garden Graze included these items — you could choose any 5 to complete the crawl:
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta at Brunchcot
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and spicy corn chips (New) at Florida Fresh
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and plant-based cotija cheese (Plant-based) at Florida Fresh
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) at Refreshment Outpost
- Potato Pancakes with house-made apple sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Hummus Trio: Traditional hummus, red beet and black garlic hummus, and avocado-herb hummus with Moroccan bread and crispy papadam (New) (Plant-based) at Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (Plant-based) at La Isla Fresca
- Boneless IMPOSSIBLE Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and kimchee mayonnaise (Plant-based) at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE
- IMPOSSIBLE Lumpia with Thai sweet chili sauce (New) (Plant-based) at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE
- Chocolate Cake with black currant ganache, mixed berry compote, and chocolate ice cream (New) (Plant-based) at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE
- Cookies ‘n “Cream” Chocolate Mousse Cup (Plant-based) at The Land Cart hosted by AdventHealth
Once you completed the Garden Graze you could visit Pineapple Promenade for your prize.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
The popular Garden Rocks Concert Series performances are free with EPCOT admission, and take place at the America Gardens Theater. Internationally known artists perform Friday through Monday; local bands rock the house Tuesday through Thursday.
You can find the full list of artists performing at the Flower and Garden Festival here, along with information about Garden Rocks Dining Packages, which pair lunch or dinner at a participating EPCOT restaurant with guaranteed seating for a Garden Rocks performance for that evening!
Entertainment for the 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
Jammin’ Gardeners (World Discovery)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around!
You’ll find the JAMMitors, which become the Jammin’ Gardners for the Festival, in World Discovery! Check your My Disney Experience app for show times!
Festival-Themed “Beacon of Magic” (Evenings in World Celebration)
Stroll by Spaceship Earth after the sun goes down, and you are in for an extra Festival treat! Spaceship Earth has a new permanent nighttime look with brilliant points of light all over the geodesic sphere.
Click here to see the menus AND photos of all the food at the 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
More Flower and Garden Festival Fun
Free with EPCOT Admission
The Festival, including all Gardening Programs and Exhibits, is included in regular EPCOT admission (with a few additional activities typically available for participation at a low cost). And, of course, the gorgeous Disney Character Topiaries all around the park enhance everyone’s visit to EPCOT!
Throughout the Festival, you can check out returning favorites such as Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc; Figment; Anna and Elsa; and more.
Other character topiaries include Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs at the Germany pavilion and Lumiere and Cogsworth welcoming you to the recently expanded France pavilion.
Here is the COMPLETE LIST of Topiaries and their Locations for 2023:
- Encanto, Including Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa – NEW!
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Pluto
Bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep
World Nature Near The Land Pavilion
- Tiana – NEW!
The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear
World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Donald and Daisy
Community Garden Near Connections Café in World Celebration
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito)
- Anna and Elsa
Japan Pavilion Near Torii Gate
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi)
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Lady and the Tramp
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc
Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger)
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends
Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port
Main Entrance, Scentsy Garden, Butterfly House and World Showcase
A springtime stroll around EPCOT presents opportunities to enjoy beautiful Gardens all around the park!
The Butterfly House, for instance, allows guests to visit beautiful butterflies each day until dusk.
Throughout the park, guests are able to unwind in refreshing spaces that may just inspire you to create your own garden escape for friends and family back home.
From a Tropical Rainforest Garden in the Mexico pavilion, to the English Tea Garden and Shakespeare Garden in the United Kingdom, to a Bamboo Garden in China, and MUCH more, you’re only just steps away from finding the next spring-inspired scene!
Here is the COMPLETE LIST of Global Gardens for 2023:
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy – World Showcase Bridge
- Bold Bromeliads – The Land Pavilion
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
- Bouquet Garden – France Pavilion
- Butterfly Landing Presented by AdventHealth – World Nature Near Imagination!
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
- The Community Garden – World Celebration – NEW!
- Connections Conservatory Garden – Connections Eatery
- Desert Garden – Mexico Pavilion
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings® – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Family-Friendly Garden Presented by OFF!
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk Near Imagination!
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
- Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Shishi-odoshi – Japan Pavilion – NEW!
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
- Songbird Meadow Presented by Wild Birds Unlimited® – World Discovery
- Topiary Heritage Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
The Festival Passport will let you know where to find them all!
Living with the Land
When you take a relaxing boat ride on the Living with the Land attraction in The Land pavilion in World Nature, you’ll see a celebration of plants that you can eat with the Edible Flower Garden.
The ride, which takes guests through greenhouse displays of food crops, dons some extra vibrant color, thanks to the flowers, during the Festival!
Egg-Stravaganza and Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration
More fun for the whole family is Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration!
The Disney honeybee named Spike pollinates his way around the festival and guests can follow his trail!
Guests may purchase a map and stickers (in 2023, the price was $9.99, plus tax) and fill in the map as they search for the plants Spike has pollinated.
When the map is complete, guests can return it to Disney Traders or World Traveler to take their pick of a springtime surprise!
In 2023, there were eight items to choose from (4 plates and 4 cups), and guests could choose one plate or one cup.
The Egg-Stravaganza Scavenger Hunt is an extra Easter-season activity which kicked off on March 13th for a limited time.
Guests can purchase a map and stickers (in 2023, the price was $9.99, plus tax) and hunt for cute Disney character “eggs” throughout World Showcase!
When you find all the “eggs” you can return your completed map to Disney Traders…
… and pick a “sp-egg-tacular surprise!”
EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Special Events and Tours
English Tea Garden Tour
In 2023, guests could once again enjoy complimentary tours in the English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings® in the United Kingdom Pavilion.
There were TWO versions of the free Tea Tour available: a self-guided version, and a 30-minute Guided Tour!
For the self-guided tour, guests may simply visit The Tea Caddy shop and ask a Cast Member for a brochure. When you finish your self-guided tour, return to The Tea Caddy and let a Cast Member know you’re finished.
Interested in the Guided Tour? You’ll also stop by The Tea Caddy and sign up for a same-day tour! Please note that availability is limited.
Behind the Seeds Tour
Though the Behind the Seeds Tour is available throughout the year at EPCOT, fans of the Flower & Garden Festival may take special interest in this tour of The Land pavilion’s greenhouses!
Participants visit four greenhouses (plus a fish farm) in The Land Pavilion during this one-hour tour, encountering insects, fish, and plants along the way.
The cost is $35.00 per guest, and tours are offered several times daily, typically beginning at park opening with the last tour available at 4:30PM. View available times on the Disney World Behind the Seeds Tour Page. Booking is available via the Walt Disney World website. Guests may also book Behind the Seeds via the My Disney Experience app.
Festival Merchandise and Novelty Items
The 2023 collections featured more of the Orange Bird, with a “70s-inspired” line!
A Figment line offered plenty of choices, too.
And Snow White had a collection, too!
You’ll find everything from gardening gear to upscale collections as well, including designer handbags.
Disney World Annual Passholders will find exclusive items, too.
Flower and Garden Festival PhotoPass Magic Shots
Magic Shots are special, digitally-enhanced shots available through Disney’s PhotoPass service that create a unique and memorable souvenir. Specific Magic Shots are available just for the Flower and Garden Festival!
For instance, the Magic Shot above (featuring a Dopey topiary and additional character topiaries) could be requested at the PhotoPass location between the Germany and Italy pavilions!
Throughout the Festival, more Magic Shots are often added for more PhotoPass fun.
PhotoPass photographers can be found all over the park, and you can simply let them know if you’re interested in a Magic Shot.
Annual Passholder Perks
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can typically purchase exclusive Festival merchandise just for Passholders! Passholders can also usually use their 20% discount on merchandise at the Festival.
We hope you join us here at the DFB for ALL of the Festival FUN that’s blooming up all over EPCOT in the spring!