The Disney Food Blog is an independent website offering in-depth news, unbiased reviews, and information about food and restaurants in Disney’s parks, resorts, and cruise ships, along with up-to-date photographs of food and food-related items in Disney parks, resorts, events, etc.
Advertise or Partner With Us
If you would like to learn about Disney Food Blog site statistics, partner or advertise with Disney Food Blog, or discuss other opportunities, please contact us at [email protected].
If you are a travel agent or business, we offer bulk purchase rates for our Disney Dining e-Books! Use these as an incentive for your clients!
Appearances and Accolades
Launched in April 2009, the Disney Food Blog has grown exponentially. The blog is updated with new posts daily and is widely popular with mainstream news media and Disney community thought leaders. To date, Disney Food Blog has been mentioned/featured by:
* Redbook Magazine (both print and online editions)
* National Public Radio (KCRW Los Angeles, Interviewed on “Good Food with Evan Kleiman”)
* WESH.com (NBC Affiliate in Orlando, FL)
* The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, FL)
* The OC Register (Orange County, CA)
* Orlando Business Journal (Orlando, FL)
* Huffington Post
* The Official Walt Disney World Moms Panel
* FoodandWine.com (part of the Travel & Leisure family)
* And MORE
See our Disney Food Blog in the News page for links to all coverage.
Currently, AJ Wolfe writes monthly Disney Food columns for WESH.com (Orlando, FL, NBC affiliate) and WFTV.com (Orlando, FL, ABC affiliate).
Disney Food Blog is part of Cambrick Yard, LLC, a group of informational websites focused on delivering high-quality content and excellent user experiences. To learn more about Cambrick Yard, LLC, visit us at CambrickYard.com.
Please note: Disney Food Blog does not claim to represent the Walt Disney Company in any way and is not employed by or affiliated with The Walt Disney Company.