The Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic took place between Friday, November 11th, and Saturday, November 12th, 2022. The event ran from 5:30-9PM on both days. On this page, you’ll find menus and information for the 2022 event as we await details for the 2023 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for more details on how to obtain your tickets for the event!
2022’s themed areas included The Beer Garden, The Pig & The Poke, Carnival Corner, and Chinatown!
Dishes are noted as dairy-free (DF), vegetarian (VEG), vegan (V), and gluten-free (GF)
Click HERE for our 10 BEST Tips to make the most of the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic! And you can find our REVIEW of the 2022 Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic HERE.
Beef, Pork, and More
- Hand Crafted Bacon, Apple Butter-Bourbon Barbeque Sauce, Buttered Midlins, Pickled Turnip Greens, Sweet & Spicy Apple, Crispy Jalapeno, Smokin’ D’s, Friday – NEW
- Compressed Late Harvest Watermelon, Spiced Labneh, Marinated Tomatoes, Frisee, Marinated Feta Cheese (VEG) (DF), Cabana Bar & Beach Club, Friday – NEW
- Beef Slider: Hand Formed Angus Beef Patty, Truffle Aioli, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roma Tomato Chutney, The Fountain, Friday
- Chargrilled Chicken Souvlaki, Crispy Potatoes, Tabbouleh, Spiced Hummus, Warm Pita (DF), Amare, Friday – NEW
- “Shakshuka”: Slow Cooked Tomato, Peppers, Zucchini, Dill, Marinated Feta Cheese (GF) (VEG), Garden Grove, Saturday – NEW
- Smoked Beef Rib, Smoked Molasses Barbeque Sauce, Coleslaw, Baked Beans, Tobacco Onions – Smokin’ D’s, Saturday – NEW
- Johnstown “Barbeque” Chipped Ham, Secret Sauce, Soft Roll, (DF), The Fountain, Saturday – NEW
- Baked Falalfel, Warm Naan, Tzatziki Sauce, Tomato, Parsley (VEG), Cabana Bar & Beach Club, Saturday – NEW
- Roasted Linz Heritage Black Angus Beef Tenderloin, Organic Mushrooms, Pearl Onion, Sauce Foyot — Shula’s, Friday and Saturday
- Pork Carnitas de Cazuela: Habanero-Pickled Red Onions, Shaved Cabbage, Avocado, Salsa Crudo, Tomatillo Pico de Gallo, Corn Tortilla Chips (DF), Rosa Mexicana, Friday & Saturday – NEW
- Classic Guacamole En Molcajete, Warm Tortilla Chips, Roasted Tomato Salsa, Rosa Mexicana (V), Friday & Saturday – NEW
- Roasted Mushroom Taco: Shitake, Cremini, Oyster Blend, Pasilla Chile, Green Apple Slaw, Sliced Avocado, Queso Fresco, Corn Tortilla (VEG), Rosa Mexicana, Friday & Saturday – NEW
- Chopped Cheese Alambre Taco Certified Angus Ground Beef, Bacon, Cheese, Poblano Peppers, Tomato, Onion, Shredded Lettuce, Ketchup, Charred Jalapeno Mayo, Flour Tortilla, Rosa Mexicana, Friday & Saturday – NEW
- Smoked Potato and Leek Filled Agnolotti, Pea Puree, Beet, Savory Champagne Sabayon (VEG), Il Mulino, Friday – NEW
- Baked Ricotta Cheese Custard, Carrot², Radish, Tomato, Pine Nut “Gremolata” (VEG), Il Mulino, Saturday – NEW
Fish and Seafood
- Dynamite Shrimp: Tempura Fried Crispy Seasoned Sushi Rice, Fried Shishito Pepper, Tentsuyu Sauce (DF), bluezoo, Friday
- Farm Raised Cured & Smoked Trout, Meyer Lemon Pudding, Horseradish, Parsley Salad, Potato (GF), Garden Grove, Friday – NEW
- Seared Sustainable Salmon, Jerusalem Artichokes, Blistered Brussel Sprouts, Toasted Filberts, Crispy Shallots, Lemon Butter Sauce, bluezoo, Saturday – NEW
- Grilled Mahi Mahi, Tuscan Kale, Toasted Fregola Sarda, Spanish Caper Sauce, Amare, Saturday
Sushi and More
- Kimonos Roll – Ahi Tuna, Yellowtail, Sustainable Salmon, Wasabi Mayonnaise (DF) — Kimonos, Friday
- Dragon Roll – Crispy Shrimp, Yellowfin Tuna, Avocado, Kewpie Mayonnaise (DF) — Kimonos, Saturday
Pastry and Desserts
Friday and Saturday:
- Banana Split Tart with Nitro Vanilla Ice Cream Station – NEW
- Various Mini Desserts (All are VEG) – NEW
- 66% Dark Chocolate Tart – Basil White Chocolate Cream, Candied Lemon Zest, Fried Basil Leaf
- White Peach-Red Currant Melba – Almond Cake Crumbs Peach Meringue Drops
- Pumpkin Hazelnut Cheesecake – Gingered Cranberry Compote
Themed Areas for 2022
Chinatown – Friday & Saturday
- Pan Seared Vegan Dumpling, Spicy Sauce (V)
- Shu Mein: Shanghai Noodle, Braised Tofu, Shiitake Mushroom, Bamboo, Ginko Nuts, Vegan Broth (V) – NEW
The Beer Garden – Friday & Saturday
- Bavarian Warm Pretzel with German Mustard and Lager Beer Sauce (VEG)
- Crispy Buffalo Wings, Hot Sauce, Celery Sticks, Blue Cheese Dressing – NEW
- Crispy Cauliflower, Sweet & Spicy Thai Chili Sauce, Shoyu (VEG) – NEW
Beer selections subject to change.
- Phins and Feathers
- Brew Hub
- Samuel Adams
- Mia Brewing Company
- Central 28 Beer Company
- High Heel Brewing
- JDub’s Brewing Company
- Highland Brewing Company
- Swamp Head Brewing Company
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Bell’s Brewery
- Diver Down
- Keybilly Island Ale
- Original Sin Hard Cider
- Maeloc Hard Cider
Hang Ten – Friday & Saturday
- Hearts of Palm Ceviche, Thinly Shaved Fresh Hearts of Palm, Citrus, Bell Pepper, Fresh Jalapeno Pepper, Bermuda Onion (V) (GF)
The Pig & Poke – Friday & Saturday
- Plate Lunch Huli Huli Chicken, Steamed White Rice, Macaroni Salad (DF) – NEW
- Tuna Bowl Hawaiian Yellowfin Tuna, Koho Rice, Avocado Relish, Crispy Wontons (DF)
Carnival Corner – Back for 2022! – Friday & Saturday
- Vegetarian Macaroni & Cheese (VEG) – NEW
- Cotton Candy (V) (GF) – NEW
- Grilled Sausage Sandwich, Peppers, Onions, Italian Red Hot Peppers (DF) – NEW
TY KU Black Sake
TY KU Sake Black’s refined flavor profile balances peach on the nose with a subtle hint of spice underneath. The depth and body pairs well with lighter Western fare (grilled white meats and cooked fish), yet is dry and delicate enough to complement Asian cuisine. Recipient of the prestigious 5 Star Diamond Award, Gold Medal at the San Francisco Wine Competition and Platinum Medal (Best in Show) at the World Beverage Competition.
TY KU Silver Sake
TY KU Sake Silver has a fresh, slightly sweet taste with subtle pear notes; its rich flavor is soft & silky on the palate. Although it complements sushi & Asian cuisine, its well-rounded body pairs well with a variety of lighter Western cuisine. Recipient of the Platinum Medal (SIP), Gold Medal (NY Wine & Spirits), 90pt rating (Tasting Panel) & the HOT, NEW, NOW Award (WSWA).
Selections subject to change.
- Diver Down
- Funky Buddha
- Crooked Can
- Cigar City Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Sixpoint Brewery
- Uinta Brewing
- Tsingtao Beer
- Founders Brewing
- Lucky Buddha
Wines selections subject to change.
- New Zealand
Booking information below is from the 2022. Stay tuned for 2023 details!
Book your stay, Causeway tickets, and seminar tickets now before your favorites sell out! Contact the Swan and Dolphin at 888-828-8850 to make your arrangements.
Guests planning to stay at the Swan and Dolphin for the event may call 888-828-8850 to learn about room discounts! Please Note: Guests are responsible for purchasing their own Causeway tickets, and can find the pricing information below.
Event Only Tickets
Advance-purchase, event-only tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings on the Causeway are $165.00 per person, including tax. The Causeway ticket includes the Beer Garden!
Note: Unlike previous years, the 2022 Classic did not offer a la carte tickets for the Classic. Only Causeway Tickets were available for the 2022 Classic.
For more details, visit the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic website.
Return to the 2022 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Main Page
Return to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Seminar Page