The dates for the 2021 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic are October 29-30, 2021!
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for more details on how to obtain your tickets for this year’s event!
The 2021 Classic will feature 20+ food stations and 100+ beverage options.
This year’s themed areas will include The Beer Garden, The Pig & The Poke, and China Town!
Beef and More
- Roasted Linz Heritage Black Angus Beef Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Carrots, Hollandaise Sauce — Shula’s Friday and Saturday
- Handcrafted Smoked Duroc Pork Belly, Smoking D’s, Friday
- Black Pepper Smoked Beef Brisket, Braised Greens, White Corn Spoon Bread, Caramelized Brussels Sprouts, Smoked Tomato Barbecue Sauce – Smokin’ D’s, Saturday – NEW
- Red Wine Braised Beef, New Potatoes, Field Mushrooms, Organic Vegetables, Picabu, Saturday – NEW
- Beef Slider: Hand Formed Angus Beef Patty, Truffle Aioli, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roma Tomato Chutney, The Fountain, Saturday
- Tacos al Pastor, Spit Roasted Marinated Pork Shoulder, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Toasted Flour Tortilla, Frida’s Kitchen, Friday – NEW
- Croquetas, Fried Smoked Ham & Cheese Dumpling, Cilantro Crema, Frida’s Kitchen, Saturday – NEW
- Seasonal Favorites, Todd English’s bluezoo, Friday and Saturday
- Arkansas BLT, Fried Green Tomato, Double Smoked Bacon, Iceberg Lettuce, Pimento Cheese, Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Saturday
- Brandade Black Pepper Agnolotti, Wilted Sweet Onion, Eggplant, Tomato Petals, Crispy Pancetta, Nduja Vinaigrette, Il Mulino, Friday – NEW
- House Made Ricotta Cheese & Herb Ravioli, Carrot Marmellata, Toasted Almond-Raisin, Cherry, Radish, Pea Shoot, Mint Oil,Il Mulino, Saturday – NEW
- Tonnarelli Alle Vongole, House Made Tonnarellia Pasta with Baby Clams, Roasted Tomato Sauce, Calabrian Chile, Guanciale, Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, Friday – NEW
Fish and Seafood
- Maryland Style Crab Cakes, Old Bay Remoulade, Avocado Puree, Vinegar Pepper and Mache Salad — The Fountain, Friday – NEW
- Lemon Pepper Seared Salmon, Charred Broccoli, Quinoa, Meyer Lemon Sauce, Picabu, Friday – NEW
- Grilled Mahi Mahi, Tuscan Kale, Toasted Fregola Sarda, Spanish Caper Sauce, Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, Saturday – NEW
Sushi and More
- Kimonos Roll – Ahi Tuna, Yellowtail, Sustainable Salmon, Wasabi Mayonnaise — Kimonos, Friday
- Dragon Roll – Crispy Shrimp, Yellowfin Tuna, Avocado, Kewpie Mayonnaise — Kimonos, Saturday
- Vegetarian Rice Bowl with Roasted Vegetables, Seasoned Sushi Rice, and Tempura Crunch – Cabana Bar and Beach Club, Friday
Pastry and Desserts
- German Chocolate Cake: Warm Chocolate Pecan Brownie, Coconut Cream, Caramelized Pecans, Toasted Coconut, Fudge Icing – NEW
- Bourbon Apples: Caramelize Apples, Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel Whipped Ganache, Almond Pound Cake, Honey Granola Crumble – NEW
- Shanghai Dumpling: Pan Roasted Pork Dumpling, Spicy Sauce
The Beer Garden – Friday & Saturday
- Bavarian Warm Pretzel with German Mustard and Lager Beer Sauce
- Wagyu Sloppy Joe, Pickle Chip
- Poutine – Yukon Gold Fries, House Gravy, Cheddar Cheese Curds – NEW
- Crispy “Korean Style” BBQ Chicken Wings, Smokey Gochujang BBQ Sauce – NEW
Beer selections subject to change.
- Phins and Feathers
- Brew Hub
- Samuel Adams
- Mia Brewing Company
- Central 28 Beer Company
- High Heel Brewing
- JDub’s Brewing Company
- Highland Brewing Company
- Swamp Head Brewing Company
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Bell’s Brewery
- Diver Down
- Keybilly Island Ale
- Original Sin Hard Cider
- Maeloc Hard Cider
Guests can visit surf party-themed area called Hang 10 located on the resort’s beach!
- Hearts of Palm Ceviche – thinly sliced fresh hearts of palm, lime juice, Bermuda onion, bell pepper and chili peppers
The Pig & Poke
- Traditional Earth Baked Kalua Pork, Steamed White Rice, Barrel Aged Tamari, Napa Cabbage
- “Tuna Poke”: Hawaiian Yellowfin Tuna, Koho Sushi Rice, Avocado Relish, Crispy Fried Wontons
Sake – Not Yet Announced for 2021
TY KU Black Sake
TY KU Sake Black’s refined flavor profile balances peach on the nose with a subtle hint of spice underneath. The depth and body pairs well with lighter Western fare (grilled white meats and cooked fish), yet is dry and delicate enough to complement Asian cuisine. Recipient of the prestigious 5 Star Diamond Award, Gold Medal at the San Francisco Wine Competition and Platinum Medal (Best in Show) at the World Beverage Competition.
TY KU Silver Sake
TY KU Sake Silver has a fresh, slightly sweet taste with subtle pear notes; its rich flavor is soft & silky on the palate. Although it complements sushi & Asian cuisine, its well-rounded body pairs well with a variety of lighter Western cuisine. Recipient of the Platinum Medal (SIP), Gold Medal (NY Wine & Spirits), 90pt rating (Tasting Panel) & the HOT, NEW, NOW Award (WSWA).
Selections subject to change.
- Diver Down
- Funky Buddha
- Crooked Can
- Cigar City Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Sixpoint Brewery
- Uinta Brewing
- Tsingtao Beer
- Founders Brewing
- Lucky Buddha
Wines selections subject to change.
- New Zealand
Book your stay, Causeway tickets, and seminar tickets (confirmed: not returning for 2021) now before your favorites sell out! Contact the Swan and Dolphin at 888-828-8850 to make your arrangements.
One Night Room and Event — 2021 Price
Starts at $580 at the Dolphin, the Swan, or the Swan Reserve and includes 1-night room accommodations for two adults and two Causeway event passes at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the Causeway.
Event Only Tickets
Advance-purchase, event-only tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings on the Causeway are $165.00 per person, including tax. The Causeway ticket includes the Beer Garden!
Note: Unlike previous years, the 2021 Classic will not offer a la carte tickets for the Classic. Only Causeway Tickets are available for this year’s Classic.
For more details, visit the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic website.
Return to the 2021 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Main Page
Return to the 2020 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Seminar Page