If you love the Living with the Land attraction in EPCOT, then you may want to take the Behind the Seeds Tour!
You’ll visit four greenhouses (plus a fish farm) in The Land Pavilion during this one-hour tour, encountering insects, fish, and plants along the way.
Plant-growing techniques — including hydroponic soil-free gardening — are shared, making this a great opportunity for at-home gardening hobbyists.
Disney highly recommends that you ride the Living with the Land attraction prior to participating in the Behind the Seeds tour to enjoy a preview of what you can expect from the tour.
Check in takes place 15 minutes prior to your tour at the Tour Desk in The Land Pavilion (just outside of the exit to Living with the Land).
Tours are offered several times daily, typically beginning at park opening with the last tour available at 4:30PM. View available times on the Disney World Behind the Seeds Tour Page.
$39.00 – $45.00 per guest (prices vary by date; tax not included)
- Park admission is required and not included in the cost of the tour;
- No dining component is included with this tour;
- Behind the Seeds is a walking and standing tour of about an hour, so plan to wear comfortable shoes;
- It’s a good idea to ride the Living with the Land attraction prior to your tour to add to the fun and understanding!
- Cancellations are required two days prior to your tour to avoid forfeiting the entire price of the tour.
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Behind the Seeds Tour Page to confirm information prior to booking.