Big news this week, all! The Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village (aka “The Poly”) is open, and guests can once again indulge in one of the “World’s” most iconic treats at this resort.
Get yer Dole Whip and Dole Whip Floats here, but they’re no longer self-serve OR 24-hour. Bittersweet.
Also, Disney has confirmed that Starbucks will open in Disney’s Hollywood Studios in February 2015!
Click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News!
Disney Food News
- A brand new Disney World premium dessert party — Villains’ Sinister Soiree — is taking place this Fall at Magic Kingdom!
- Check out some awesome sale merch at DisneyStore.com this weekend!
- Take a look at some irresistible new treats at Jolly Holiday in Disneyland Park — including an adorable take on a Spoonful of Sugar!
- Satisfy your Starbucks tooth in February 2015 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Indulge in a Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float at the brand new Pineapple Lanai in Disney World.
- Le Cellier in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion at Walt Disney World has made a major change to the popular filet mignon!
- Starbucks coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Signature dining is available at Disney’s Yachtsman Steakhouse restaurant and now two new steak options are featured on the menu.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Citricos Wine Dinners at the Grand Floridian, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Today, we are highlighting bacon, including this find from Facebook Friend Don. He says: “This bacon cupcake at The Smokehouse is awesome!”. Remember that this is only available during Disney’s Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot in the Spring!
What’s your Favorite Find? Send it in!
Get a Head Start on Planning With the DFB Disney Dining Guidebooks!
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
This week, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
Again, to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
All Disney Food Blog Dining e-Books are protected by a 30-day, money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guidebooks, head over to the DFB Store! With a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix stays hydrated with this Minnie Mouse Travel Mug. And it’s on sale!
Main Street Gazette reviews Joffrey’s coffee flavors around Walt Disney World.
Laughing Place features a new Adventures by Disneyland itinerary for 2015 — Nashville! (I can personally vouch for the culinary delights here. ;))
Orlando Sentinel announces a tribute dinner for Chef Trotter featuring some chefs from Walt Disney World, including Chef Scott Hunnel.
Orange County Register highlights Roscoe’s opening near Disneyland. YUM!!!