Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful summer weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s Food Post Round-up!
We’re still celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios Snacks 2016! To celebrate the launch of the e-book use the code SNACKS16 to get 20% off the cover price!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have review of Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine!
- The Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Sandwich has returned to Disneyland for a trial run!
- Greenhouse Guru Marketplace Booth might be coming to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We checked out the new Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza in Disney Springs.
- The ‘Best of Epcot Festivals Cookbook’ available at this year’s Food and Wine Festival.
- We have a first look and review of the reopened Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Several new restaurants have been added to Tables in Wonderland.
- We found a Berlin Wall beer stein in Epcot’s Germany pavilion!
- We have a review of the Mickey Oreo Cheesecake at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.
- There are new menu items at the Harambe Market in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
The California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort started serving brunch earlier this year and DFB fan Lauren Pane says it was “amazing!” Lauren says the brunch offered “great food, views, and service!”
Starring Rolls at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is one of our favorite spots to grab a sweet treat (like a cupcake!), but it’s also a good place for lunch. Our friend Barry Ripley shared this delicious-looking lunch photo with us and now we’re really hungry!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Disney Fan (@bowler747) January 9, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival with code Chefs16
With more than 250 pages of new information for 2016, the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has everything covered to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet! And to celebrate our grand launch, we’re offering 20% off the cover price! Just use discount code Chefs16 at check-out to secure your savings!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new touring strategies — created with this year’s special events in mind!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Carnivore Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 21st, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the biggest Epcot Food and Wine Festival ever.
And we’re so excited to share it with you that in celebration of the grand launch, we’re offering 20% off the purchase price! Order your copy now for only $11.96 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code Chefs at the check-out.
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found this Star Wars Jelly Belly Dispenser!
Walt Disney World for Grownups shared their favorite healthy snacks at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared some new S’mores treats on the menu at Disneyland.
Babble shared some really fun Disney-inspired food art!
Smart School House shared a recipe for 10-minute Mickey-shaped pretzels.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Winnie the Pooh Cake Pops.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!