Active Eats was a new booth celebrating the 35th anniversary of Epcot in 2017. The booth brought back a few favorites from previous Epcot Food and Wine Festivals — Loaded Mac and Cheese with bacon (!!) and green onions, and Roasted Verlasso Salmon!
We’re happy this booth is returning in 2018!
2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Active Eats Booth Menu
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions (KA) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with Warm Lentil Power Salad, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar (GF) – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Active Eats Energy Bar Bites: a mixture of Chocolate, Nuts, Dried Fruit and Dates (V) (KA) – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible
Select dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce.
- M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Pineapple Coconut Hard Sparkling Water, Doral, FL – $4.25
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA – $6.00
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR – $5.00
- (GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
- (KA) indicates Kid-approved (Dishes designed with kids in mind.)
- (V) indicates Vegetarian
2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Active Eats Booth Photos
Return to the Main 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page