In 2017, for the third year in a row, the Food and Wine Festival Booths expanded into Epcot’s Future World with the Next Eats Festival Area! Earth Eats returns in 2018 with a whole new menu!
2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Earthy Eats Booth Menu
- The Steakhouse Blended Burger: Blended Beef and Wild Mushroom Slider with Brie Cheese Fondue, Arugula, Truffle and Blue Cheese Potato Chip on a Brioche Bun – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- The IMPOSSIBLE™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (V) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
Mushrooms provided by The Mushroom Council.
- Health-Ade Kombucha Pink Lady Apple – $2.50
- Health-Ade Kombucha Pomegranate – $2.50
- Health-Ade Kombucha Beet-Lime – $2.50
(GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
(KA) indicates Kid-approved (Dishes designed with kids in mind.)
(V) indicates Vegetarian
2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Earthy Eats Booth Photos
Return to the Main 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page