Epcot Food and Wine Festival Grape Getaway
The 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is introducing something new — and excessively special — this year!
The Grape Getaway includes a specialty vacation for foodies and wine lovers running from October 24th-October 27th, 2010. Here are the details:
- The Grape Getaway is limited to one hundred (100) guests, all of whom must be at least 21 years of age. Full payment is required at the time of booking and is fully refundable until 5:00 pm ET on September 24, 2010. After 5:00 ET on September 24, 2010, no refunds will be given. Book here!
- Double-occupancy pricing for full package at Boardwalk Resort: $1903. Single-occupancy pricing for full package at Boardwalk Resort: $2204.
- Grape Getaway vacation packages will be available for those who don’t already have reservations, and non-room packages will also be available for those who have already booked reservations. Pricing is $1600 per person for these packages.
- It is based on an Adventures by Disney program, so you’re sure to have a lot of fun, interesting, and interactive experiences.
- The Getaway will include specialty wine events, an exclusive party for attendees (which will look a lot like Party for the Senses, only more intimate), and three days of exclusive Food & Wine Festival events for the 100 attendees.
Click here for more information about the 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, including free and low-cost seminars and demonstrations, special culinary and wine events, international marketplace kiosks, and more!