Garden Grove Cafe
Garden Grove at the Swan Resort offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The young at heart will also enjoy Disney character dining at dinner nightly and for breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays.
Dinner offers a different genre of cuisine each night, so choose wisely! (See menu section below!)
Type of Food: American, Buffet
Location: Swan & Dolphin Resorts
Disney Dining Plan: No
Tables in Wonderland: Yes
Restaurant.com Gift Certificate: Get a $25 Gift Certificate for $10 or less
Garden Grove Cafe Weekday Breakfast Menu
Garden Grove Cafe Saturday/Sunday Breakfast Buffet Menu
Garden Grove Cafe Lunch Menu
Garden Grove Cafe Children Breakfast/Lunch Menu
Garden Grove Cafe Dinner (includes kids’) Menu
The restaurant offers buffet menu themes for dinner:
* Monday: Fisherman’s Wharf
* Tuesday: Mediterranean Night
* Wednesday: Southern BBQ
* Thursday: Mediterranean Night
* Friday:Fisherman’s Wharf
* Saturday: Mediterranean Night
* Sunday: Southern BBQ
Breakfast and lunch offer standard American fare.
- The massive Oak Tree in the middle of the restaurant along with huge windows and “outdoor” decor makes this feel like you’re eating a picnic in a park.
- This restaurant is in the Swan Resort, which is NOT a Disney Resort. As a result, your key to the World card will not have charging privileges.
- Just a reminder: this restaurant is not on the Disney Dining Plan.
Famous Dishes: Sample the Japanese Breakfast or Almond Crusted French toast for breakfast, and the specialties of the house for the authentic themed evenings.
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Garden Grove Cafe
You Might also Like: Cape May Cafe, Plaza Inn