Primavera Kitchen: 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
In Italy, the Primavera Kitchen gets high marks for the Asparagus and Lobster dish!
** Try It Items.
- Asparagi con Aragosta all’Ortolana (Green asparagus, lobster, garden cocktail sauce)
- Lasagna Primavera (Spinach Lasagna, green peas, zucchini, mushrooms, broccolini, béchamel and fresh tomatoes, with garlic and basil leaves) **
- Panna Cotta al Limoncello (Limoncello flavored Panna Cotta, wild berries)
- Fontana Candida, Pinot Grigio
- Castello di Querceto, Chianti
- Bosco del Merlo, Prosecco
- White Peach Bellini
- Strawberry Rossini
- Italian Primavera
- Birrificio Del Ducato – Nuova Mattina (Spring Saison Ale)
- Birrificio Le Baladin – Nora (Specialty Ale)
- Birra Del Borgo – Rubus Lamponi (Specialty Wild Fruit Ale)
- Beer Flight
There are two vegetarian items on the menu here!
While the lasagna looks good, we found it on the bland side. With a little salt, the homemade spinach pasta (at least it looks homemade!) and the chunky vegetables would be more flavorful.
While this dish is cold, it’s a definite winner! Love the big chunks of lobster. The creamy mayo sauce with onions and shallots is very good — with a possible horseradish flavor.
Creamy goodness! The limoncello panna cotta is not jello-like or rubbery. It’s fantastic!
Italy has been busy introducing more beers to its restaurants and kiosks. Try a sampling by ordering the Beer Flight. The lightest brew has the flavor of a medium bodied beer. There’s notes of honey in the second beer. The third beer has floral and fruit in it and while full bodied, it’s not sweet!
Here’s the Primavera Fruit Smoothie!
See more menus on our 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Mega Post!