Disney Cupcake Clothing!

On a recent trip to Walt Disney World, I made the obligatory stop or four at the Main Street Confectionery and noticed a new marshmallowy candy shaped like a cupcake and decorated with Mickey-shaped sprinkles. Interesting, but I didn’t didn’t buy one because frankly, they looked a little spongy to me.

Cupcake Shaped Marshmallow Candy

The next day, while shopping at Mouse Gear in Epcot, I noticed what seemed to be the same cupcake, but depicted as an illustration on a wide range of children’s clothing.

Cupcake scarf

Cupcake totebag

More pics after the jump…

Cupcake winter hat

Cupcake PJs

Cupcake onesie tee shirt

Cupcake velour outfit

Cupcake fleece nightshirt

Cupcake footie PJs

The cupcakes have also infiltrated the Disney Store online with some cute cupcake PJs and even cupcake undies.

So what do you think folks? You know we at the Disney Food Blog love our Disney cupcakes, but has a cupcake revolution taken hold at Disney merchandise? And why don’t they have Mickey cupcake PJs sized for me?

Erin Foster is the Disney Food for Families columnist at the Disney Food Blog, gummy-hunter, cupcake-lover, and Disney World Moms Panelist.

Interesting find, and definitely the better thought out of the food-themed clothing.

How much were the individual Marshmallow cupcakes going for by the way?

2. Erin says

For those wanting cupcake PJs – I found these:

They’re lacking the all-important Mickey element, but the thought is there.

Josh – Sorry to be a bad reporter. Normally I take a photo of the front and back of packaged food to capture pricing and nutrition info, but I forgot to this time. The marshmallow cupcakes were fairly small. I think they were about $3.00 each, but I could be off by 50 cents either way.

3. Dana says

I had the same question- why don’t they come in my size? I love the little Mickey sprinkles on the cupcakes—tooooo adorable!

4. Heather says

For the above link, you have to click on the cupcake pattern to see the full pic! They are on sale too!

5. EEFoster says

6. CanadiansloveWDW says

very cute too bad they werent there in september when i was there.. we are having a little girl in a couple of weeks…

7. Katie says

I know this post is old, but i am searching for any bag with the cupcake Vinylmation print. Can anybody help?!