New! Epcot World Showcase Drinks and Eats T-Shirts

Thanks to @Jobber99 (Jon Chua) we have pictures of two new World Showcase shirts being sold in Epcot. Whether you enjoy drinking, eating, or both (like us! ;-D) around the countries of World Showcase in Epcot, these shirts show off the specialties of each nation.

Drinking Around the World

While these shirts tour World Showcase clock-wise, you can start in Canada or the UK with a Guinness at Rose & Crown or a steak at Le Cellier — we won’t tell. :-) We’re equal-opportunity World Travelers.

Eating Around the World

Yep, we pretty much love these!! Hope I can get one in my size! ;-) To get one yourself, visit a WDW gift shop or contact WDW Merchandise Mail Order at 877-560-6477.

What’s your favorite World Showcase country? And what would you put on a shirt to represent your favorite sips and eats there?

1. Alan says:

I love the drinks shirt. Wear it, do an Epcot crawl and cross off each icon with a magic marker as you drink at that location. This may sound extreme but by the third or fourth stop… you won’t care.

2. marcellina says:

Love this! I will probably get one on my upcoming trip. I wonder if the drink shirt comes in the pink color?

3. JoAnn says:

love those

4. Sara says:

Those are awesome!! Where are they being sold?

5. Karen says:

Love this too! I want to try to get one for my husband as a souvenir. He won’t be on on this next trip with us, unfortunately. We arrive next Friday and are staying club level so I am thinking of asking the concierge folks to purchase one for me. Has anyone seen these in person. Can you tell me how the cut is? He usually is a large but sometimes they are not long enough for him.

6. Mark D. says:

Damn you Disney for stealing my next shirt idea! I have been working on basically the same type of shirts.

7. Jeff says:

We bought each shirt on our trip last week.
    The eating one for my wife, the drinking one for me.
    They’re awesome!
    They men’s shirts runs small by the way.
    I usually wear XL, but 2XL fit better.

8. Angela says:

I need one w the food on the front and the drinks on the back. Or better yet, a food paired with a drink for each country!!! Heck, I just need to live inside Epcot. :)