Disney Snack Pairing: Dibs and Glazed Almonds!

Peanut butter and chocolate? Tomato soup and grilled cheese? Popcorn and Milk Duds? Sometimes you just need a good pairing to create a superstar snack!

In our Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book we’ve put together several of our favorite snack pairings for you, including this one — Nestle Crunch Ice Cream Dibs and Cinnamon Glazed Almonds!

Cold Dibs

Roasted Almonds

I’d never thought of putting these together until I bought both while we were researching the Guide — and it’s become a favorite ever since! The warm, crunchy cinnamon almonds paired with the cold, creamy, chocolate-y Dibs reminds me of another favorite snack — fried ice cream!

Chocolate, cinnamon, warm, cold, creamy, crunchy — it’s a must try! And you can get each one for a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.

Dibs and Glazed Almonds Pairing

Want more ideas for great snack pairings in Disney World? Pick up our Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book (use code “magic” for $2 off!).

Don’t forget to pick up our 250-page Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book — everything you need to know about eating in Disney World! And coming soon: the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks!! :-)

1. Jeff C. says:

Oh, seriously….you are evil.

That combo sounds amazingly good. Thanks for the idea!

Thanks Jeff!!

3. canadianslovewdw says:

the almonds are one of my fav snacks there.. now i have to try them with the dibs.. sounds yummy…

4. marcellina says:

that combo sounds so obviously good I wonder how I never thought of it before! I probably would never get the dibs on their own though honestly.. you’ve given them new life!

5. Wendy says:

Are the Dibs sold at snack carts? In every park? I’ve somehow never noticed them (wow…). But I do love the glazed pecans. A must-have for me.

6. Mark D. says:

How soon is coming soon for the Epcot snack mini guide? I have a trip coming up in March and I can imagine all the great snacks I probably miss while I am in Epcot.

(Any chance AJ or any DFB writers will be there in March too?)

7. Alan says:

My wife buys some sort of packaged, chocolate covered ice cream bar that is also covered with chopped almonds. I don’t think they have any cinnamon, so there’s a big difference. The way we roll in our house; I wouldn’t try these, but she says brilliant idea AJ!

8. Ed Maz says:

This looks like a great combo. Where do you get the almonds? I think I heard it was a stand near the entrance to World Showcase. Any help?

Canadians — Let us know what you think :-)

Marci — Great!! If you try it, be sure to send your review.

Wendy — The Dibs are usually sold at the ice cream carts. Not 100% sure if they’re at every park, but they are in the MK.

Mark D. — Hopefully in the next month!! And chances are I’ll be there in mid-late March. :-)

Alan — Woo!! I’m always happy to find a fun treat for her!

Ed Maz — You can get these glazed nuts in fantasyland in MK, at a nut cart near France in World Showcase (unless that was just a holiday addition), and on the Boardwalk. Likely other spots, too, but I’m not 100% sure.