Snack Series: The Take Along Treat Pack

Wandering through Disneyland the other day I spotted a fun new item I’ve never seen before. The Take Along Treat Pack.

Take Along Treat Pack Front

Reasonably priced at $8.95, you can pick up a trio of yummy snacks that will provide something for everyone: salty Mickey Pretzels, savory Mickey Cheddar Crackers, and sweet Gummy Bears.

Take Along Treat Pack Back

I love the idea of combining three different crowd-pleasing snacks in one bag. I also think it’s a nice way to provide kids with a treat without overloading on sugar. A few gummy bears combined with some crackers and pretzels is the perfect way to snack your way through the parks!

I found the Take Along Treat Pack at Pooh Corner in Disneyland, but you’ll likely be able to find it at other merchandise locations in Disney World and Disneyland over time.

Have you tried the Take Along Treat Pack or spotted it at any of the other Disney Parks?

1. Lynne says

Yay! All my tags in one packet! I’m obsessed with the gummis! I stock up whenever I’m in a park or on a ship!

What a wonderful idea! I love the mix of sweet and salty too, so you get a variety of foods!

Pooh Corner is definitely a favourite for snacks…

@Christal – I love the idea too!

@Lynne – Isn’t it a great combo?!?

@Mandy – You should have seen how excited I was when I saw it in the store!

@Josh – I love the variety and I completely agree, Pooh Corner is a great snack stop!

4. Jennifer says

I just saw these at the Candy Store on Mainstreet in Magic Kingdom on Wednesday night.
    Such a cute idea!

5. Jennifer says

Is this available as a snack on the Disney Dining Plan? If so, it would be a great deal! Thanks for the tip. We are headed to WDW Memorial Day week!!!

Jennifer — Usually the only things available on the dining plan are items under $4 that are single serving. This looks like it might be multi-serving. :-(