The last pieces of the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival offerings were announced this week! 🙂
Now that the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Seminars and Demonstrations have been released, we can’t wait to see some of the culinary talent headed to Epcot this fall.
And you can easily schedule your own Festival experiences with the help of our DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book!
Let’s take a closer look…
Disney Food News
Catch up on your food news from Disney!
- A new Allergy Friendly kiosk has opened in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and new vegetarian eats have debuted as well! Check out our review of new Disney vegetarian and allergy-friendly eats here!
- The 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Seminar information is now available. Find the celebrity chefs you want to see, details on booking the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival events, and more! And take a first look at 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Merchandise!
- Find out which Mystery Vinylmation Cupcake you’re getting with this new series of Disney collectibles!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including Fountainview Cafe Starbucks opening early September in Epcot, and more.
DFB Reader Finds
Reader Jeremy tweeted a picture of these Mickey-inspired creations. “Cake and cupcakes my wife made for our 2 year old’s birthday!” Adorable!!
We love your creations; thanks for sharing!
The DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
We’re thrilled to announce the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book! With over 190 pages and multiple bonus items, it’s pretty substantial! And just in time to make your plans — booking begins on August 13th!
In honor of our grand launch, we have a discount option for DFB readers (as always!). You can get the new mini-guide for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time — just use code CHEFS at the check-out!
As always, we’ve made this mini-guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 190 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2013” events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- And more!
Once again, celebrate the grand launch with us by getting $3 off the purchase price for the e-Book! Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code CHEFS at the check-out.
Want an Even Better Deal?
We’ve got it! For an even bigger discount, head over to the DFB Storeand check out our e-Book Bundles!
All the Guides Bundle, Including Food and Wine: Planning a big trip and need the low-down on Disney Food across the board? We’ve got it all for you in this steeply discounted e-Book Bundle, which includes the Epcot Food & Wine Festival Guide and the Holidays at Disney World Guide!
Food and Wine Bundle: Another chance to pick up two of our very best-selling guides! Get a significant discount on our 400-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013, and the DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — together! This Food and Wine Bundle offers all of our insider tips and tricks for the Festival AND the rest of your Disney World visit!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival, head over to DFBMiniGuides.com/foodandwine!
(Did you purchase a pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and not receive your book? Let us know at Support@DFBGuide.com!)
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix spices up our kitchens with these gorgeous Lenox Mickey and Minnie salt and pepper shakers!
Walt Disney World For Grown Ups shares wine awards won by some of our favorite Disney restaurants!
Main Street Gazette stops by the Grand Floridian Cafe for the delicious Grand Floridian Burger!
AllEars shares tips for Disney cruise dining with young kids!
The Chicago Tribune highlights Disney Chefs Scott and Marianne Hunnel!
Pop Century Site shares the new menu at Everything Pop Food Court.