Epcot’s Holidays Around the World has returned this holiday season with some traditional favorites — gluhwein — and new treats.
We also found two new sweet treats — Peanut Butter and Candy Brownies — at The Mara in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Yay peanut butter!!!
Follow the links below for more delicious news!
Disney Food News
- Grab your Passport and experience all the flavors of Epcot’s Holidays Around the World!
- The Mara at Disney World’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is serving up Peanut Butter and Candy Bar Brownies!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
Reader Claire emailed this message: “This was a yummy dessert at Hollywood Brown Derby. I believe it was called Strawberry Champagne cheesecake with dark chocolate ‘caviar.’ Quite the funky looking dessert, although it had more of a mousse texture to it than cheesecake.”
And here’s a great gift idea for a Disney food fan; Reader and DFB Guest Author Katie McFarland sent over a Minnie Macaroon t-shirt find!
We love your Disney Food Finds; thanks for sharing!
The “DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013″!
Tis the season for the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2013 e-Book!
And since we want you to save some cash right NOW, we have a steep discount for DFB readers (as always!). Get the brand new guide today for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code JINGLE at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013 e-Book features 270 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A section dedicated to all “New for 2013” events, dining options, and activities.
- A Preview of the 2014 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013, head over to the DFB Store!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Find more great DFB Disney Dining Guidebooks at DFBStore.com!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix serves up festive food with a purple Mickey platter! Serve your holiday goodies on this gorgeous tray!
Cake Wrecks highlights a Goofy Disaster!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups enjoys holiday sips at Prost! in Epcot’s World Showcase.
Passport to Dreams Old and New is celebrating (sort of) an anniversary! Congrats Foxx!
Disney Hipsters visits the Anandapur Ice Cream Truck in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.