Have you seen the awesome new Disney food-themed merch slated to hit the shelves at Disney World’s new Marketplace Co-Op shop?
And don’t forget to check out the incredible atmosphere (including an interactive chalkboard!!) at Disneyland’s brand new Downtown Disney Starbucks!
Jump on board and follow along for even more awesome Disney Food news, pictures, and posts here on the DFB Disney Food Round-Up!
Click on the links below for more food news from Disney!
Disney Food News
- Check out the Strawberry Oat Bar at the Main Street Confectionery!
- There are brand new Cake Cups at the Cheshire Cafe! I’m off to get in line… .
- A new Food Truck Park is coming to Disney World’s Downtown Disney! Read more here.
- The new Starbucks has opened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney! Check it out!
- We love the new Disney food-themed merch coming to Disney World’s Downtown Disney Co-Op store!
- We’re looking forward to the NEW IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
It’s always a good day for a candy apple from Disney. Facebook friend Pam shared this fun photo!
We can’t wait to see what our readers share with us next!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Deal
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix features Star Wars Dark Side Coffee!
disZine highlights new Muppets merchandise — including coffee mugs! Look for them in Disney Parks soon.
Daveland showcases Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe Saloon. Don’t miss the Pepsi-Cola curtain; this venue’s sponsor was Pepsi until 1990.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World takes a tour through Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival.
AllEars takes a look at the history of Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.
Nerdy Nummies cooks with Miss Piggy; check out the Muppets cookies!