Check out these news items and more by clicking on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Magic Kingdom’s Columbia Harbour House debuts two new dishes available for dinner only: Seafood Macaroni and Cheese and Chicken Pot Pie!
- We’re tasting the new Cherry Slush topped with Lemon Lime Fomz at Magic Kingdom’s Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World!
- New menu items and booths have been announced for the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival in Walt Disney World!
- The chefs in Epcot’s France Pavilion are busy preparing for the 2014 Food & Wine Festival with the creation of the La Passion Martini Slush!
- Sticky Chicken and Waffles have made it to the Fantasy Fare Food Truck menu in Downtown Disney at Disney World!
Of course, there’s more!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Disneyland is home to some of our favorite Disney food. This week, readers shared some awesome desserts with us! First up, DFB Reader Emily sent in a picture of a cake pop with these comments: “A red velvet cake pop from Pooh Corner in Disneyland! (With one marshmallow ear bitten off lol) Delicious!”
Thanks for sharing your treats with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Deal
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix highlights an ultra-cool R2-D2 bottle opener. Missing Star Wars Weekends? Grab this cool gadget!
Orlando Sentinel went to Epcot for After-Hours Wind Down drinks!
DisZine announces new Haunted Mansion merchandise arriving the Disney Parks this fall. There’s always room for one more!
AllEars shares the new Villains Unleashed Event coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in August. Look for special food and drinks!
Yesterland features restaurants within walking distance of Disney’s Aulani Resort.