After a six month renovation, Club 33 has re-opened in Disneyland. Disney Food Blog’s Dining in Disneyland columnist recently savored a decadent, multi-course dinner that we can’t wait to share with our readers!
And we have lots more news from Disneyland and the Walt Disney World Resort, including a new Be Our Guest standby policy. Find out how this change will alleviate the long lunch line!
Click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News!
Disney Food News
- Check out a dinner review from the new Club 33 in Disneyland!
- Take a look at the brand new Be Our Guest Restaurant Standby Policy for lunch in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- We have our first look at merchandise for the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Golden Oak Outpost debuts an all-new menu featuring four new types of Waffle Fries.
- DFB stopped by the Alfresco Tasting Terrace in Disneyland’s Disney California Adventure to learn more about their new menu and Disney Family of Wines!
- Disneyland’s Bengal Barbecue is serving a new beverage with a unique name… Venomade!
- Join us on another tour around Walt Disney World, from Downtown Disney to Epcot, and some of your favorite Disney Resorts to see What’s New!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Allergy and Celiac Convention Announced,and more!
DFB Reader Finds
This week, I’m featuring two homemade cupcakes that really impressed me. They were shared by DFB Fans, Amy Atkin and her family. Let’s take a look…
We can’t wait to see your Disney Food discoveries and homemade creations. 🙂
DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
In July, we announced the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book! With over 220 pages and multiple bonus items, it’s pretty substantial!
As we continue our celebration, we have a discount option for DFB readers. You can get the new mini-guide for $3 off the regular price for a limited time — just use code MENUS at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year to touring strategies — and a new section with top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
And with the Epcot Food & Wine festival rapidly approaching, the time is now! Booking for festival events opened July 31st, and our exclusive daily schedule of events is the most efficient way to plan your festival strategy. (Did you purchase a pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and not receive your book? Let us know at Support@DFBGuide.com!)
With a detailed schedule of seminars and events for every single day of the festival, it’s a quick, easy way to decide what activities and events you want to book! Don’t waste time flipping between web pages, PDFs, and websites — just find the date you need and we’ve got it all right there in front of you. Just like that!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 220 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars (or Disney Dining Plan snack credits) stretch all around World Showcase. And we have a fully updated FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan a rewarding Food & Wine Festival tour, or your money back — we all know that your vacation time (and budget) are limited and we want you to get the most out of your visit!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014” events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the festival will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample wine, enjoy a craft beer, taste test an exotic dish, or find the best dessert, The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
Once again, celebrate our updated guide with us by getting $3 off the purchase price for the e-Book! Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code MENUS at the check-out.
Want an Even Better Deal?
We’ve got it! For an even bigger discount, head over to the DFB Store and check out our e-Book Bundles!
“Everything Bundle,” Including Food and Wine: Planning a big trip and need the low-down on Disney Food across the board? We’ve got it all for you in this steeply discounted e-Book Bundle, which includes the Epcot Food & Wine Festival Guide and the Holidays at Disney World Guide!
Food and Wine Bundle: Another chance to pick up two of our very best-selling guides! Get a significant discount on our 450-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014, and the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — together! This Food and Wine Bundle offers all of our insider tips and tricks for the Festival AND the rest of your Disney World visit!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival, head over to the DFB Store!
With a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix pours a spot of tea with this precious Alice in Wonderland teapot.
DisneyContemporary.com highlights the Contemporary Grounds coffee shop at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Stop in for your morning brew!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups discusses bringing your own food into Disney parks. Great tips!
Disney Tourist Blog visits Miguel’s El Dorado Cantina at Tokyo DisneySea Resort. Find out the backstory and read a review of the Mexican eats!
A Disney World After All stops by Goofy’s Candy Company in Downtown Disney. Sweets galore!