Fall is in the air at Walt Disney World where the Magic Kingdom has transformed into a Not-So-Scary setting for the annual Halloween parties.
Not only do we love the decor, we are quite fond of the special food and beverages that have begun to materialize.
Click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News!
Disney Food News
- Check out the exclusive treats and drinks you can expect to see at this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- Epcot’s France is debuting several new dishes at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Signs of autumn are upon us all as we travel to all four Parks in Disney World to see What’s New!
- Pizzafari in Disney World’s Animal Kingdom debuted three new items on the breakfast menu. We’re trying the Breakfast Burrito, Breakfast Croissant, and Ancient Grain Hot Cereal.
- Disney World’s Beach Club Resort announces wine pairings on select dates at Martha’s Vineyard Lounge.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Rix Lounge Party at the Coronado Springs Resort, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
This week we’re sharing desserts from Disney’s Vero Beach Resort! Facebook Friend Margaret tempts our appetites with these gorgeous desserts — French Style Vanilla Cheesecake and Triple Chocolate Semifreddo!
What’s your Favorite Find? Send it in!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
Pick up your copy of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year to touring strategies — and a new section with top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 220 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars (or Disney Dining Plan snack credits) stretch all around World Showcase. And we have a fully updated FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014” events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix highlights a Little Mermaid shirt with a Starbucks-like logo!
AKL Resorts visits The Mara at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Home to some unique eats, including Zebra Domes!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World says goodbye to the Cranberry Bog at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. We’ll miss it too!!
Disney Parks Blog features poolside cabanas at Disney World resorts. Includes beverages and a fruit basket!
WESH takes a look at new Epcot Food and Wine Festival eats and events. Courtesy of Disney Food Blog!
Orlando Business Journal gives a sneak peek of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.