Are you ready for all of the appetizing eats and sips featured at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival? Yes! The Festival gets underway this week with a September 19th debut.
And we’ll be devouring ALL of the menu items as so that we can keep our readers updated with new reviews. Stay tuned this week for photos, reviews, and updated pricing on all of the Festival menus!
Plus, click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News!
Disney Food News
- We highlighted the NEW dishes at the 2014 Disney World Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Allergy-friendly menus are currently being tested at select Disney World restaurants.
- Try a great new Fall treat — the pumpkin spice macaron ice cream sandwich — at L’Artisan des Glaces in Epcot’s France!
- Two new dessert bars have made their way to the pastry case at Landscape of Flavors at Disney World’s Art of Animation Resort: Seven Layer Bars and Toffee Shortbread!
- Check out the new, seasonal Pumpkin Spice ice cream and ice cream sandwiches at Epcot’s France!
- The pumpkin muffin is back at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday this year!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
We’re featuring delicious entrees from Disney California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort in California! Here’s the Red Oak-Smoked Honey-Whiskey Barbecue Tri-Tip with mashed potatoes and seasonal veggies was shared by Facebook friend, Terry. Try it at Ariel’s Grotto.
What’s your Favorite Find? Send it in!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
Pick up your copy of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year to touring strategies — and a new section with top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 220 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars (or Disney Dining Plan snack credits) stretch all around World Showcase. And we have a fully updated FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014” events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix highlights a gorgeous Belle costume. Just in time for trick-or-treating, a meal at Be Our Guest, or an at-home dinner party.
DisZine takes a look at the new Haunted Mansion merchandise location. We can’t wait for the spooky goods!
PassPorter Moms Podcast chats with AJ about the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Hooray!!
AllEars celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival.
Main Street Gazette visits Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. One of our favorite places!
Central Florida Future takes a look at restaurants that serve with sass, including 50’s Prime Time Cafe and Whispering Canyon Cafe at Walt Disney World!