Wow! There is just so much going on in the world of Disney Food this week that I bet you’ve had a hard time keeping up!
Not only did we publish the first big news about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — in its 20th year!! — but we also now have the complete line up for the uber popular Eat to the Beat Concert Series!
Well, the good news is…that’s what we’re here for! And after a busy week covering the latest and greatest in California, Florida, and Ireland, we’re back, sorting through all of the biggest stories to keep you informed.
We have a ton of stuff to share. Let’s get right to it!
Disney Food News
- We have our first big news about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, including new dishes that will debut!
- We have a FIRST LOOK Photo Tour and Review of the brand new Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- The full Eat to the Beat Concert Series Schedule for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has been announced!
- We offer a review of the Disneyland 60th Anniversary Mickey Mouse Cake Pop.
- Cooking Classes and Demos for kids and grownups are coming to Downtown Disney Orlando (soon to be Disney Springs).
- In news from our trip to Ireland, we learn that Raglan Road will soon be adding Irish Grass-Fed Beef to its regular menu!
- We review some fun specialty Star Wars drinks at Star Wars Weekends!
- The Orange Bird is back in Magic Kingdom, and to celebrate his return, OB merch is making a comeback for a limited time!
- Bacon Mac and Cheese in a Bread Cone is BACK — but this time, you’ll find it in Disney California Adventure instead of Hollywood Studios, as it was last summer.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events,
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
In honor of Star Wars Weekends, happening now through June 14, we’re featuring some treats commemorating all the fun!
But Disneyland fans — you aren’t left out of the fun! JD Boo-won grabbed himself a Hans Solo Popcorn Bucket in front of Pizza Port at Disneyland!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 2015-2016 Disney World Vacation Must-Have E-Book Sale!
Do you have a Walt Disney World Trip on the books for this year? Woohoo!! There’s nothing more exciting than counting down the days to your next Walt Disney World Trip!
But, even the most spontaneous Disney fan knows that planning ahead is the key to a stress-less vacay. And that mantra is absolutely true when it comes to dining.
If you really want to dine in the hottest restaurants, you pretty much have to plan ahead. Be spontaneous, of course. But get a couple Advance Dining Reservations in place.
But which ones?
That’s where Disney Food Blog comes in, because we are all about the planning!!
You already enjoy our reviews, news, and tips daily on our Blog. But did you know — that’s JUST the tip of the iceberg. Because we have lots more to share with you in our complete line of DFB Guides.
If you’re ready for a fun, easy way to personalize eating and drinking your way through Disney, then check out the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book.
Fully updated for your 2015-2016 adventures, the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subject — Eating Your Way Through Disney! So you save time and money as you enjoy planning one of the most important parts of your trip. 😉
And to thank all of you for your support of DFB, we are offering extra savings on our most popular DFB Guide right now. Just enter promo code 2015 at checkout and you’ll save $4 off of our cover price of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book!
But if you’d like to enjoy even more detail, check out another great offer.
DFB Everything Bundle SALE!
If you’d like even more great information, pictures, and tips, then the DFB Everything Bundle is the right fit for you.
And to get you ready for that next big trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for $15 off the already low price! It’s like getting an entire book for free. Just enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
The Everything Bundle includes, well, Everything! When you purchase this special bundle of DFB Guides, you’ll get it all:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 Edition
- The Updated DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The Updated DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The Updated DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2015 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- A Pre-Order of the 2015 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with the convenient e-book format, you can load your books onto as many electronic devices as you want.
Have them at your fingertips, ready to plan and take with you into the Parks. Just download and off you go!
The DFB Everything Bundle is already a terrific bargain at well below 40% off the individual prices of the books, but we’re excited to offer you these additional savings for a limited time. Enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer. Shop in confidence, knowing that all of our DFB Guides are 100% guaranteed.
Thanks for your support of DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix — You get me. This Haunted Mansion Ghost Host apron is a must have for any HM fan!
DisZine highlights some special merchandise that’s being released in honor of Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary. Check out the plates and mugs that celebrate Disney through the decades.
WDW For Grownups takes a closer look at Sprinkles Cupcakes, coming to Disney Springs.
Daveland in Part 13 of his Disneyland 60th Anniversary Series, turns in some beautiful shots of the interior of Cafe Orleans, and includes a picture of Walt Disney himself enjoying the spot.
Disney Parks Blog celebrates the 20th anniversary of Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom.