Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing and wonderful weekend! Now it’s time to sit back and check out the latest in Disney food news!
It’s finally here! The 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival started on September 14 and we were there on day one to taste every dish at the Marketplace Booths! You can see pictures of every single dish at the festival right here!
Make sure you check out our Best of the Fest so you know what you absolutely must eat at this year’s Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- AJ is a guest on this week’s PassPorter Moms Podcast talking about the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the specialty eats at this year’s Halloween Time at Disneyland.
- The Ultimate VIP Tour is available this year at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the menu for the Rockin’ Burger Block Party on September 30!
- A new Festival of Fantasy Parade dining package is coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- We have an update on the refillable popcorn buckets at Walt Disney World!
- Passholder exclusive keepsake glasses are back at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- You can pre-order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- There are new tea flavors at the Garden View Tea Room at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- The Festival of Holidays is bringing new eats to Disney California Adventure!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We love dining at Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge! Recently, DFB reader Mishawna Makin sent us a photo of seasonal soup she enjoyed during a recent meal – Braised Ox Tail Beef Broth. It looks delicious.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 30% Off the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival with code COUNTDOWN
With more than 250 pages of new information for 2016, the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has everything covered to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet! And to celebrate the festival’s first week, we’re offering 30% off the cover price! Just use discount code Countdown at check-out to secure your savings!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new touring strategies — created with this year’s special events in mind!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Carnivore Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 21st, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the biggest Epcot Food and Wine Festival ever.
And we’re so excited to share it with you that in celebration of the grand launch, we’re offering 30% off the purchase price! To secure the discount, use code Coutndown at the check-out.
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found the cutest Mrs. Potts and Chip Salt and Pepper Shakers!
Walt Disney World for Grownups shared their top 10 Grownup Beverages at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe Disney Cruise Line’s Cannonball Crispy Treats.
Disney Family shared the best Disney Cupcakes!
Oh My Disney shared some fun Disney-inspired Bento Boxes.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!